• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

... More Undocumented Workers Lose Their Jobs at Yet Another Trump Property ...

charley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BBT4az1.img

President Trump's family business has employed undocumented workers more broadly than it was previously believed, with multiple workers losing their jobs last month at a Trump golf club in southern New Jersey.

The club in Pine Hill, N.J., known as the Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia, was the third Trump property where undocumented workers have been fired since The New York Times reported in December that the Trump club in Bedminster, N.J., for years employed immigrants who were in the country unlawfully.

The president's company terminated about a dozen undocumented workers at the Bedminster property after the article was published, as well as a dozen workers at the Trump National Golf Club Westchester, in Briarcliff Manor, N.Y.

The manager called me and asked, Victor, are you legal? I said, No, I am not legal. It surprised me because I knew he knew that I was illegal. I have worked for him 16 years and then he asks me, said Mr. Reyes, who added that it was his first job since crossing the border.

Executives at the Pine Hill club declined to comment. Of course Trump claims to know nothing and wants all workers deported even though many worked for Trump up to 20 years.

Trump
has deemed illegal immigration a major, major problem, and his administration has intensified workplace raids and payroll audits at companies suspected of employing undocumented workers, but not at Trump owned golf courses.

Back