• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Most consecutive days you have resistance trained....

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Go. :coffee:

and were you natty or gearded?

My record is 9 days while on anadrol/test/tren

tinyshrek

Registered Member
Reaction score
Deployed to Iraq, nearly a month. No gear. In great cardio shape though so didn't effect me to much

- SHREK

the_predator

Registered Member
Reaction score
When I was in my teens and had no clue about weight training, I believe it was almost two months. I would spend hours and hours in the high school gym. I couldn't figure out why I was tired all the time and got sick twice during this run. Talk about over training. But I'll tell you what, I wish I was as dedicated now as I was back then. I remember snot running down my nose doing t-bar rows while I was sick and giving up a trip to Disney world because I could not find a gym open early enough to go to before we left for the trip. Damn my parents were pissed! I stayed home and the rest of the family went. Now I'll take a day off if my wife and 5 year old daughter guilt trip me to stay home and have family movie night by batting their eyelashes. "Daddy please don't go to the gym, stay home and watch my little pony...pretty please." Just imagine that with big puppy dog eyes. Man how things have changed! Sorry for the rant guys.

Cork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would weight train everyday if I didn't live 45 minutes from my gym (it is right across from my work). For now I am limited to 5 days a week. Weekends are off days. Natty. You are discounting cardio right? Though I do train up to 8 times in 5 days now on average. I love frequency.

ThreeGigs

Registered Member
Reaction score
Almost a month. Full body every day, *but* all but one lift was lightweight for reps.
For example heavy bench, light squats, shoulder presses, pullovers, rows, pulldowns. Next day was light bench, heavy squats, light presses, etc.
Basically the lighter lifts replaced cardio.
Natty, I don't have the balls to try gear (yet).

I'm going to try that same routine again this winter, but for a longer time and while eating more.

jadean

Registered Member
Reaction score
4 days in a row one time. Luckily when i was young a good friend made sure i emphasis rest and diet just as much as hitting the weights. Now never more than 2 days in a row.

Retlaw

Stacey's Boy
Registered Member
Reaction score
Now one on one off.. always geared :lifter:

I train with this guy, he's geared also :coffee:

Attachments

• 11-syringes-in-ass.jpg
    11-syringes-in-ass.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 19

ctr10

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'll do one body part a day-I'll workout every day untill work gets so busy I have to take a day off-sometimes working out 2 weeks straight

allskillz20

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've lifted twice a day different body parts for a couple weeks one time.. Actually got pretty good results, but I wouldn't workout past a hour on each session..

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
if someone had a very strenuous job like building a rock wall with large stones he had to dig haul etc all by hand and he had to work at this every day for weeks, is that actually counter productive to building muscle? always wondered. i grew up near these huge hay fields so old they had been cleared by hand and were surrounded by huge stone walls. would the person who cleared those fields have looked like Conan? :thinking:

Kagigi

Registered Member
Reaction score
several months on a 5 day split natty

squigader

McBain
Registered Member
Reaction score
if someone had a very strenuous job like building a rock wall with large stones he had to dig haul etc all by hand and he had to work at this every day for weeks, is that actually counter productive to building muscle? always wondered. i grew up near these huge hay fields so old they had been cleared by hand and were surrounded by huge stone walls. would the person who cleared those fields have looked like Conan? :thinking:

If the weight of the rocks increased every week or so, then yes, he'd look like Conan! Muscle growth needs progressive overload.