• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Muscle Bob

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am Muscle Bob. Looking for like minded friends that are into training hard and working to get bigger and bigger. prefer talking on the phone to email because it is so much faster. I will answer all messages. Please respond if this message connects with you and your goals. Big Muscle Bob.:wazzup:

brazey

Elite Member
Reaction score
Welcome....

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am Muscle Bob. Looking for like minded friends that are into training hard and working to get bigger and bigger. prefer talking on the phone to email because it is so much faster. I will answer all messages. Please respond if this message connects with you and your goals. Big Muscle Bob.:wazzup:

Welcome! :)

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Welcome! :nerd: