• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

My 1st Cycle

FTW34

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good point Digitalash, he probably already made up his mind. In that case, test prop and winny is probably the best choice. Run the AI and HCG throughout like he said.

Don't come back here in ten years cause you can't get a boner and blame us.

He said he tore his ACL.......Winny wouldnt make that situation any better.

Better off wit Var50mg ed, and Prop 150 eod. and if he can afford it Primo 600mg a week.

I would say deca or eq with test, would be great for his legs, but the detection time for those is over a year so thats a no go.

NateSharp

Registered Member
Reaction score
thank u scharfy! thats exactly what NON-ATHLETES do not understand! the time is now! i cant wait around til 24 football will be longgg gone by then.. if i was a powerlifter or pursuing pro BB i would wait but im not! im a football player and i only have 4 more yrs left of it! maybe less!

thanks for the advice guys

teezhay

Registered Member
Reaction score
hoyle has some points here...steroids will not improve you in many sports..

People like you only undermine the legitimate health risks of steroid abuse when you make up nonsense like this. It would behoove you to learn that while you're entitled to formulate your own opinions, you're not entitled to treat facts the same way. Like it or not, when reality dictates your claims are empty baseless drivel, they become less "opinion" and more deception.

Tell any baseball player or trainer who was active in the '80s and '90s that "steroids will not improve you in many sports," and watch how uncontrollably they laugh. Then see what Ben Johnson has to say about the physiological effects of steroids. If you're still not convinced, try and shoot an email over to Victor Conte and ask him what changes he observed in Marion Jones in the early 2000s. If that doesn't lull you out of your fantasy, check with Shawne Merriman and investigate his motivations for using AAS.

That's three major sports, with completely unique skill sets. Other than ping pong (and maybe curling?), I can't think of a single sport in which one wouldn't benefit from performance enhancing drugs in one context or another.

hoyle21

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^kind of why they are called performance enhancing drugs eh?

And the point I was making is that his size is fine, especially for a D3 DB. There are other things he needs to work on.

teezhay

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^kind of why they are called performance enhancing drugs eh?

And the point I was making is that his size is fine, especially for a D3 DB. There are other things he needs to work on.

Yeah I got you bro. He tried to misrepresent your point, he just didn't do it very well.

M4A3

Registered Member
Reaction score
You are going to play at a D3 school and you say football is your life? You need to get a reality check, and better get your priorities straight. Fucking up the rest of your life at 18 when you don't even have a chance at going pro is just retarded. It is ultra rare for anyone to get drafted from a D3 school. Fuck football and start putting your head in the books. At least that will help you in the future.

You should listen to these dudes. Wait until your body will actually need it to improve.

bjg

Banned Member
Reaction score
^^^^^exactly
and teezhay AAS will not improve him at 18 ...it will later but not now...
and nate for gods sake you don't peak at 20 and at 24 you are not finished ..that is the stupidest thing i have heard...you rather start at 24....
some compete in mr olympia at 55 years old , some sprinters compete at the olympics past 40 , some pro soccer players and basket ball players compete at 40+ .......
at 24 you are just starting and please just stop looking for an excuse to do AAS...if you want to do them anyways ..don't ask us.

teezhay

Registered Member
Reaction score
You are going to play at a D3 school and you say football is your life? You need to get a reality check, and better get your priorities straight. Fucking up the rest of your life at 18 when you don't even have a chance at going pro is just retarded. It is ultra rare for anyone to get drafted from a D3 school. Fuck football and start putting your head in the books. At least that will help you in the future.

You should listen to these dudes. Wait until your body will actually need it to improve.

I hate to tell anyone they're not going to achieve their goals, but if he needs to use AAS in the offseason just to start on a D III team, I tend to agree with what you're saying.

teezhay

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^^^exactly
and teezhay AAS will not improve him at 18 ...it will later but not now...

Again, you completely undermine the real issue at hand by saying something thoughtless. The point you should be making is not that AAS won't help him, the point is that he's 18 and he can make that same level of progress naturally if he's willing to have some patience. At 18 years of age, the potential short-term benefits do not outweigh the long-term price he'll have to pay. But to ignore that benefits exist at all is moronic.

This is why there's a void of respect for you. Not because others disagree with your opinions, but because you can't assimilate a series of substantive thoughts into one coherent argument without lying and sensationalizing.

bjg

Banned Member
Reaction score
by the way teezhay ben johnson did not start AAS at 18, he was way much older than that, in fact he already had reached his maximum when he resorted to winstrol and winstrol only.

NVRBDR

Pushing The Limits
Registered Member
Reaction score
the truth is at 18 your just too young to start taking steroids, if you analyze the risk to benefit ratio, you will understand much better, at least get informed before you make such a big decision.

bjg

Banned Member
Reaction score
teezhay i tell him it won't help him because my statement includes all what you said...i don't explain the details ...but i just gave him the big picture : it won't help him at 18 ( meaning, he would be better off without especially in the long run etc...)

kobefan234

Registered Member
Reaction score
Fuck it I give up u guys talked me out of it.. Maybe down the road a few years

see how you do without AAS playing football..
junior / senior year you should get on
remember body = resilient
you will not be fucked for life by doing TEST lol

bjg

Banned Member
Reaction score
nate good decision if you stick with it ...think about it for few years..you have time

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
thank u scharfy! thats exactly what NON-ATHLETES do not understand! the time is now! i cant wait around til 24 football will be longgg gone by then.. if i was a powerlifter or pursuing pro BB i would wait but im not! im a football player and i only have 4 more yrs left of it! maybe less!

thanks for the advice guys
The thing grownups do understand is that it takes talent, genetics and hard work to play D1 sports...not steroids. You simply are not good enough to play D1 ball, you are way too small and slow, and no steroid cycle is going to change that.

panteracfh

Registered Member
Reaction score
Besides all the down sides that have already been stated, I would wait at least 12-18 months (the longer the better obviously). Even if you think you are done growing there's still a slight chance you might get some more height which would be insanely more valuable than the benefits you might get from a cycle right now. Best of luck to you though.

M4A3

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nevermind

Last edited: