• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

my girl wants to lose weight. what supplements should she take.

THE-BEAST

standing tall
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
she works out and has never taken any supplements. she wants to lose weight fast and she likes to work out. she is in good shape but she wants to lose 10-15 pds. what can she take. s he is up for anything. Clen? T3? anavar? cocaine? lol jk. thank you guys for all your help. she is on Adderall though so I want to keep that into consideration.

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
first we need pictures to give proper advice.. Im not talking dirty pictures but need to know where she stands, level of training, current diet and ect. Many things can be fixed based off of non drug related supplements and diets. I had a girl who was on every drug you can think of for bikini class. She got off everything i is not placing 3rd at smaller shows in figure with no drugs.

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
my suggest for all girls always its good to give boold tested to see if all hormones work good,etc..then you can see what to do..but diet with cardio is the key..but with girls its always good to see hormones!!!!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Diet is number one for gals. Typically gals respond very well to Keto style diets.

LightBearer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Iifym.com calculator, then eat the amount of calories while hitting macros. Weight loss is calories in vs calories out there is no getting around that

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Vision

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A womens endocrine system is such more more complex compared to ours...How old is she? What is her current fitness level? Her exact stats?
When was the last time she changed her diet,what does her diet consist of? So many set variables to look at here..

1) Get blood work done ( This provides an exact count of where she is at )
2) Diet ( Diet dictates 80% of the outcome in just about all fitness programs, and every level )
3) Cardio ( intensify her cardio, step it up, more intensity, crossfit is fantastic )
4) Stims ( after you get an idea from blood work on where her TSH levels are, and where she stands ) you could always introduce ts/t4 and or clens, or even "Vars" This all will depend on where she stans with 1),2) and 3)...

Get back to us and keep us updated!