• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NapsGear AMA - Lee Priest : Episode 7: Train harder! Is your workout long enough?

jasonhill800

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Lee Priest answers the following questions:
1. Hi Lee! When you say 4 working sets, what does that mean? 4 sets with one weight or increasing the weight each set? I've seen pros say they do 4 working sets and do for like 1 plate 2 plates 3 plates 4 plates and move on to another exercise.Can you clarify with the example of the bench press what the warm-up and working sets with weights and reps look like?

2. Priest, watched your first video on here, thank you for the amazing information. A few questions here, regarding training body parts at 16-20 sets per week, what is your favorite split in order to achieve the sets at the end of the week? Did you track every session? I just finished my first test cycle (500mg weekly), started at 190 and finished at 210lbs. Now onto my second cycle I was thinking about adding Masteron on top off test, thoughts on that and how should I run the masteron, should I taper up from 300mg or start at 600? My goal is to be an IFBB pro one day and right now I'm stuck if I should do my first show or keep bulking until I get more mass. then compete?

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev, Lee Priest, Guy Cisternino, Antoine Vaillant!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org

Back