• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Needle/Syringe Brand Review

pieguy

PCT blows.
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just curious, what syringe brands you using. I know GMO commented on BD being superior. Anybody try nipro?

BD - very good (smoothest plunger)
terumo - very good (sharpest needle)
exel - awful (terrible needle design)
nipro - ?
monoject - ?
easy touch - ?

Last edited:

nikjbax1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just curious, what syringe brands you using. I know GMO commented on BD being superior. Anybody try nipro?

BD - very good (smoothest plunger)
terumo - very good (sharpest needle)
exel - awful (terrible needle design)
nipro - ?
monoject - ?
easy touch - ?

Supposely they are very good my cousin uses them, and Ive got a fat box waiting for me on my dresser. I can take a couple pics and send you them?

pieguy

PCT blows.
Registered Member
Reaction score
It's more important to use them first then to send pictures. I thot exel would be good cause they look and feel sturdy, but when you try to inject, god that shit hurts. after you try em let us all know your opinion :)

nikjbax1

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's more important to use them first then to send pictures. I thot exel would be good cause they look and feel sturdy, but when you try to inject, god that shit hurts. after you try em let us all know your opinion :)

:winkfinger:

TGB1987

Registered Member
Reaction score
I really like Terumo and BD. I have used Excel Nipro . Nipro wasn't bad but excel was very dull compared to the rest and seemed like it was cheap compared to the others. Get the job done and then dispose of them properly lol

deadlifter405

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm going to match up Terumo needles on BD syringes next time I need to stock up; get the best of both!

bulldogz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I might give the BD 30g 1" a try since the oils coming out now a days are pretty thin

TooOld

Registered Member
Reaction score
From my own experience:
Agree Exel sucks: Dull easy and can be painful.
Easy touch have been good for slin pins
BD are good pins

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
BD is sharpest and smoothest for IM injecting, but easy touch has some great Insulin needles

Digitalash

Registered Member
Reaction score
Only used nipro and terumo. Nipro was first and I liked them, plunger was smooth etc and I had no real complaints. Next got a box of Terumo and they're definitely much sharper. Seem to flow a little easier as well. I'd use either again but terumo gets my vote

obeymyarm

Registered Member
Reaction score
can someone post up a good site to buy some or pm me thanks

tyzero89

LG Sciences Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
My exels are working fine. I guess i will be in heaven when i switch to BD. But i love easy touch for slin pins.

Ezskanken

ROFLMAO at the World
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BD is sharpest and smoothest for IM injecting, but easy touch has some great Insulin needles

My exels are working fine. I guess i will be in heaven when i switch to BD. But i love easy touch for slin pins.

Thank you guys! I was wondering about the Easy Touch slin pins. Now that I know people have used them with no problems I can save some cabbage. Every other search for best syringe has brought up BD and Terumo.

Great thread by the way! I will post my thoughts on BD 31g 5/16" slin pins when I can.

GreenOx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Reli-On slin pins 1cc 32 gauge (HGH) GARBAGE!! They do the job but only good for one penetration into the stopper- any attempt to make a 2nd draw and they end up leaking at the needle/syringe tip. $12.00/100

independent

Registered Member
Reaction score
For you guys using slin pins to inject gear I highly reccomend these, they have the luer lock tip and they are 1ml. You wont have to back load and you can use any size needle depending on what area you want to hit.

BD 309628

99759838-260x260-0-0_Becton+Dickinson+BD+Luer+Lok+Disposable+Syringe+Ca.jpg

Thresh

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wait, exel is bad? That is all I have ever used... Would love for someone to elaborate on this cause it will decide my future purchasing decisions for sure!

l69lou

Registered Member
Reaction score
BD hands down. With glute inj you are using one hand and the terumo plungers are stiff and sluggish. And really can anyone tell the difference in sharpness in any of the TOP end needles ? BD prescion glide by far !

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
BD > All others.

ChuckManjonie

Registered Member
Reaction score
BD would be my top choice if the plunger weren't so stiff, otherwise you can't go wrong with Easy Touch.
Mono is a joke and I've never tried Terumo