• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Obama Re-elected

DOBE

Registered Member
Reaction score
sigpic8410_10.gif

TREN SIDES

A-dildo-is4-ever

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was so happy to hear president obama was re-elected because he was the better choice . Now we can have 4 more years of food stamps and extended benefits for unemployment and welfare . Free money from the government is always a good thing because my slogan is it's not what you can do for your country but what your country can do for you especially when you have mental health issues .

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
i see you're spending quality time with your wife and kids this fine friday evening, as usual. :coffee:

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
well DOMS needs something to do because apparently his family being forced to spend time with him would drive them away :thinking:

like being a berko wombat with a face like a half-sucked mango isn't enough. :coffee:

Last edited:

Standard Donkey

Registered Member
Reaction score
well DOMS needs something to do because apparently his family being forced to spend time with him would drive them away :thinking:

like being a berko wombat with a face like a half-sucked mango isn't enough. :coffee:

<waiting for DOMS so say "at least I HAVE A FAMILY!">

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i'm not so sure he does anymore. i think the bottle is his only companion recently. if you read stuff he said tonight some sentences are completely incoherent.

Standard Donkey

Registered Member
Reaction score
i'm not so sure he does anymore. i think the bottle is his only companion recently. if you read stuff he said tonight some sentences are completely incoherent.

well in his defense... so are most of your arguments.. :coffee:

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score

Incoherent? Again, it's the crusty-vag calling the kettle black.

You tried to hit back, but you got your ass so bent that you have to report no less than six posts.

"Whaa, whaa, I'm a crazy bitch and will strike feebly, and then cry when my ass gets handed to me! Whaa!" - Crusty-Vag :dwnthumb:

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
DOMS i'm not crying. your shit was inappropriate.

Right... After you posted several of the same type of posts you reported. You've posted all sorts of vitriol-ladened posts in the OC, but now that sort of thing is a problem.

Yep, reporting my posts is just your way of crying like a bitch.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
and you attacking me for supporting Obama was you crying like a bitch. now nick off. he won, fucking deal with it.