• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

On the way

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MOVING MY JOURNAL. STARTING WITH YESTERDAY. I'LL ATTACH THE PICS IN A BIT. I LIKE IT HERE.......

03/14/02
No workout this morning. It is my day off. I was at the gym Fri, Sat., Sun., Mon, Tues., and Wednesday. I needed a day off to rest.
7:30 -- Oatmeal with 1 tblsp. of honey and 1 tblsp. of protein powder and black coffee.
9:45 -- apple and water
11:20 -- 4 hydroxycut before lunch. Lunch was turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread and mustard only with water
1:30 -- rice cake with pb on it (get off of my rice cake PB...lol) and water.
3:30 -- pear and more water. I'm really trying to incorporate at least two pieces of fruit in my diet everyday.
7:30 -- black beans, rice and grilled chicken with hot sauce wrapped in tortilla and drank water.
Pretty good dinner I think.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
03/15/02

Woke up at 4:45, took supps and went to the gym.
Legs day --
Stretch really good before

ham curls with dumbbell
12.5 lbs x 12, 12 (2sets)
15 lbs x 15, 12 (2 sets)

Squats
10 lbs x 12, 12 (2 sets)
25 lbs x 10, 10 (2 sets)

Power Cleans with 12.5 lb dumbbells
10, 10, 10 (3 sets)

Walking lunges
16 steps -- one side of room to the other
16 steps -- back to the other side

Jump Squats
15 reps

Stretch afterwards then 20 minutes cardio.

7:15-- Myoplex Lite shake with one scoop of pb.
10:00-- Apple and water
11:20-- Hydroxycut and water
11:45-- Turkey burger on whole wheat bun with mustard, lettuce and tomato only. (Fries came with the meal, but I threw them away. Didn't even touch one!! Aren't you proud of me?)
3:00-- rice cake with pb on it and green tea (damn it's cold here in the big D)
7:30-- grilled chicken breast and broccoli with a 1/2 glass of red wine and water.
It was so good. I am so proud of myself for eating this way. FYI - hubby went out to eat with his best friend and the kids had burgers.
Off to a good start so far!!

Last edited:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Here are the before pics. I will be at my 4 week mark on the 23rd and I will be taking 4 week pics and then more 4 weeks later.

I know everyone has probably already seen these.....but oh well!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Here's number 3

Last edited:

craig777

Elite Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen them. :)

I don't know how you and Sosunni can get up so early to go to the gym. When it comes time for me to cut I am going to have to figure out something because I don't want to get up that early. :cry:

Can't wait to see the next pics. :D

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
3/16/02

Did very well this weekend. Saturday I got up, took my supps and went to the gym. ALL CARDIO. Felt so good too because my legs are still sore from the other day.
Came home, made 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg with 1 piece of plain wheat toast.

Ate really well the rest of the day. Had fruits and a turkey sandwich for lunch with water. Had some yogurt and then last night the kids wanted burgers, so we got them burgers and I made grilled chicken and broccoli at home for me.

I'm really proud of myself for eating the way I have. I feel a lot better about where I'm going and how I'm getting there....FINALLY!!!

No gym on Sunday, but my diet is just as good.
Back to the gym on Monday.
T

Scorpio Gurl

Ohhhhh yeah, baby!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
hey that's great to hear!!! I like to read motivational words like yours FG
Take care!! :)
Scorpio Gurl

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
03/18/02

Thanks a bunch SG. How are you lately by the way?

4:45 -- woke, took supps, got dressed and went to the gym
Stretching first
Shoulders day
30 minutes cardio
Abs (3 sets each -- crunch, rev. crunch, hanging leg raises, hip thrusts)

7:30 -- oatmeal with tsp of honey and one scoop of Isopure and black coffee
10:00 -- 1 cup of rice pudding that I made yesterday and water
11:45 -- about 1 1/2 cups of broccoli and a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread. Turkey and bread only, no mustard or anything. Not that I didn't want it, but I forgot to put it on at home last night when I packed my lunch...hehehe. And had water to drink.
2:00 -- Luna Bar and water
3:45 -- rice cake w/ pb and more water
7:30 -- grilled chicken and grilled beef fajitas in corn tortillas. No cheese, no guac, no sour cream....no nothing except a little hot sauce.

All of you from the other side remember when I said this girl at my gym (friend) and I had waged war with each other??? WELL.....I'm doing much better than she is. Her diet is total shit!! She's drinking and having brownies and pizza and burgers. I'm sticking to my diet and I think and feel like I've already made progress. My clothes are already fitting better and that's the tell tale sign, right??

More later.....
T

Last edited:

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hey Girlie!!!

Thanks for turning me on... I was wondering where everyone went... I was so lonely :bawling:

Miss LeDix

Sassy Lady!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi T!

Did you think you'd get rid of me that easy??? :finger:

Hope you're doing well...gotta get back to work. But wanted to drop in and say hi.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
OHHH NOOOO ------ she's here!!! ;)

No, I was hoping I hadn't gotten rid of you....Email me girly, let's play catch up!!! Hope all is well with you.

Later
T

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
03/19/02

Hey B -- I take Hydroxycut and use the RTD's. I really like it and I think since I've become really serious with my diet and I've increased my cardio, I'm actually....finally....getting some results. We'll see in about another 4 weeks. That's when I'm off of the MuscleTech Challenge. I can go longer if I want, but 8 weeks is the minimum.

ON TO TODAY!!!
4:45 -- woke and took my Hydroxycut, got dressed and went to the gym.
Today was back day and I did 30 minutes cardio and two sets of ham curls with a dumbbell.

7:45 -- oatmeal with one tsp. of honey and a scoop of protein powder in it with black coffee.
9:45 -- 1/2 cup of leftover rice pudding and water.
11:30 -- 4 Hydroxycut with water
12:00 -- black beans, rice, grilled chicken wrapped in a tortilla.
I actually only ended up eating about 3/4 of it, I was driving back from doing something for work and I found it really hard to eat in the car....but I managed to suck down that much of it.
3:30 -- rice cake with pb on it and water (2 bottles to be exact.)
7:30 -- grilled some very lean steak on my George Foreman grill and some new potatoes too. Also had green beans with that and one glass of red wine and water, water, water.

Last edited:

Scorpio Gurl

Ohhhhh yeah, baby!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
How do you like the hydroxycut? ~ Of course it's gonna be different from the Canadian brand (that i have tried) do you find it effective?
I didn't mind it when i had it... but just recently started mixing my own formula :) It's saves a bit of cash...

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I like the Hydroxycut. In the beginning it gave me the jitters, but I recall that that ceased after about a week or so.

I really like it and it is very effective. I've tried other fat burners too and some worked, some didn't. I like the Hydroxycut better than anything I've taken.

How does the Canadian brand differ?

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
HEY FITGIRL!!! I JUST FOUND OUT FROM Butterfly that all you guys came over here!! I was wondering where everyone was!!! FOUND YA!! Love your new journal sweetie!!! AND YOUR LOOKING GREAT!!! email me later when you get a chance so we can catch up!!! How are you and the hubby??? Take care!!! Stacey :)

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Awwww, I'm your first post.....I feel so special.
I emailed you sweetie.....

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey girlie!!! Of course your my first post!! I miss ya girl!! Kay~ I am going to go check my mail!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
03/20/02

Today is my day off -- no gym. I wanted to take a day of rest because I start with my trainer tomorrow. I went ahead and stayed with this trainer because he is leaving at the end of the month and I'll have to start with a different trainer. Also decided to stay with him because he isn't charging me. Since he is leaving me after already making a committment to me, he is going to go ahead and give me two sessions free and he's going to look through my logs and tell me if he can find anything.

7:45 -- oatmeal with one scoop of protein powder and one tsp. of honey and black coffee.
10:30 -- Luna Bar and water
12:00 -- 4 Hydroxycut with water
12:15 -- turkey carver sandwich from Boston Market with reg. mustard, lettuce and tomato....NO cheese. I also got a side of steamed veggies to go along with this. Had another two 9 oz. bottles of water.
3:30 -- rice cake with pb and more water
7:00 -- grilled some fish with lemon and garlic on it, grilled zucchini and squash and had one slice of a baguette. Oh, the fish was incredible!!!!

More later. Hope everyone is doing great today.

Last edited:

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey girlie!! Thats a good idea to stay with that trainer..especially since he's not charging you!! I think your food is looking really good. Looks like you have lowered your carbs at breakfast time too! I hope you have a great day off sweetie!! I am hitting the gym again finally after being out of it since the day before my wedding!! (But I have been walking a lot--just haven't lifted weights in a week and a half) ANYWAYS~ have a wonderful day!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stacey.....I hope changing my foods will allow me to make some extra progress. I think it has already. I'm trying really hard to get more protein, veggies and fruits. I still have my oatmeal in the mornings, but I'm adding protein powder to it now.

I take my 4 week pics on Saturday and I'll have those up as soon as they are sent to me from my friend.

I can't wait until tomorrow to see what my trainer tells me. I'm really excited about the fact that he isn't charging me either and he's going to take a look at my log too.....but I need to keep that on the down low....ya know? LOL

I'll let everyone know how it goes tomorrow morning.

stacey....did you return my email from the other day???? I tell ya, I've lost some time since then. I don't remember anything. LOL

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey T~ Girl I never got an email from ya the other day! HMMM? WIERD!! I think your diet is great..I am trying to get more protein and fruits in also! Thats good your adding protein pwd to your oatmeal! I need a better protein powder..I tried that & it made my oatmeal NASTY & in hard clumps! ~ Can't wait to see your 4 wk. pictures!! Let us know what the trainer tells ya tomorrow!! I bet you can't wait to meet with him!!!
Talk to ya later girlie! I wonder why I didn't get your email??HMM?

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey you know what? I'm using Isopure by Perfect to add to my oatmeal. It dissolves so easily and it doesn't have a funky taste. I buy the vanilla flavor....my husband makes shakes with it and he really likes it.

The only thing my email was about was asking what your new last name is and how the honeymoon went....but then I said, nevermind, if your honeymoon was anything like mine and my anniversary trip, then you never left the room except to eat!! LOL

Later babes

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
HEY T~ I just emailed you a bunch of picutres!! lET ME KNOW IF YA GET THEM!!

I have Isopure strawberry (the zero carb) I wonder if I am just making it wrong or something??? Its GOOD stuff though! Hey Read my journal on Musclemag..I talked all about the wedding..in detail!! BUT IT WAS PERFECT..and sooo beautiful!! :) Thanks for asking sweetie!!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
03/21/02

Hey peeps -- today was good. I got to spend some time with my trainer this morning....actually about an hour. We went through some exercises that he wants me to do (within the program) for 6 weeks. We took my bf level and mostly did a lot of talking. I did learn some extra stuff though just in that short time.

He didn't get to the gym until 5:30 -- I was there at 5 and I thought that was our time, but apparently I was wrong. It's okay though because I was able to do some stretching and actually do about 15 minutes on the treadmill.

He wrote some stuff down for me to do and I'm going to keep that log as well. I forgot to take my log home last night so he wasn't able to look at it this morning. But I did tell him what my training and diet was looking like and he thinks I'm well on my way, I just need to "advance it" a little bit.

7:45 -- oatmeal with one scoop of protein powder and black coffee.
10:00 -- EAS Advantage Shake
12:00 -- grilled turkey burger (mustard, lettuce and tomato only) and I had a Sobe Lean beverage to drink.
AAHH -- I forgot to eat earlier and now it's 4:00 and I was pretty much jonesin' because I thought I didn't have any food. But then I opened up my desk drawer to get something out and lookey there, lookey there -- a ready mix, fat free tuna snack pack. YIPPEEEE!!!
7:30 -- OMG, I have to tell you about my dinner --
I stopped at the store on my way home and got some round steak and some shrimp. I cut the steak into little cubes and seasoned them and grilled them on my GF grill of course. While I was doing that, I soaked the shrimp in some Sauza tequila and lemon pepper season and then grilled it when the steak was done. When those were done, I grilled 4 pineapple rings and put the steak and shrimp on that in a little presentation and made some long grain and wild rice to go with it.....OHHH...YUMMY!!:lick:
About 9 I had a jello before I went to bed at 10:30.

Last edited:

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
HEY sweetie!! Thats good you learned some things from your trainer!! SEE We all knew you were eating/ and working out right...I am glad he thought so too! AHHH You didn't bring food with ya today..I will fed-ex you some. CAN I Take your order mam??? Just kiddin' ... have a great day!
BTW~ Did you get email from me?

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Um, yes...I'll have the two grilled chicken sandwiches with mustard and extra lettuce and tomatoes please.
(see, if I go out to a fast food place at lunch that's what I always get. I eat one whole one and only the chicken and veggies from the second one.)

My trainer did make a few little changes for me and I will see how it works. I think changing my diet and getting a little extra cardio has helped tremendously already.....
We'll see what happens over the next six weeks. Thanks again girly and yes I did get email from you and I replied, but it came back that it couldn't be delivered to your hotmail acct.

I think the pics are beautiful...you look so wonderful sweet pea!!

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Girlie...okay your chicken is on the way!! Thats a good idea oredering two sandwhiches...and eating just the veggies from the 2nd one..your such a smartie!! Oh I know why I didn't get your email..my account was full yesterday from my cousin sending me pictures! Dang! Its not now though! :) Thanks for the compliments!
I bet the few changes your trainer made will help you a lot!!! Good luck girl!!!