• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

On the way

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
whats up with the time thing on this site..you and me both have an "AM" time and its like lunchtime here!! HMMMM??
JUST WANTED TO BUG YA

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm buggin' too.....lol
I saw that earlier when I got your email about fed-ex'ing me some food -- I was like :shrug:

Oh well....what's up with you? I'm going to email you

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I just tried emailing you and it came back again.......I don't know what's up wit dat??

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Girlie..see if that works real fast..just put like Hi..test run!! haha..we are goofy

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
HAHA!! Okay haven't gotten anything yet!! GEEZ what's the deal!??????? Hey I just started me a journal on this site!! I like this one better...do u??

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh well......we'll stick to the threads.
Yes, I do like this site better. And even better now that you're here :D

In my email, I asked how your training and diet was going and if you were back in the gym yet. I'll go check out your journal here.

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey girl!
awwww how sweet!! When I noticed you had a journal here...I Had to join!! :) This site is a lot better~ That other one is always down!! Thats BS! Anyway..My diet/exercise is going good. WELL... diet wise..I am still the same~ Eating clean..I had a salad with turkey breast for lunch today, and some natural apple sauce. I have my Shelf in our pantry with all my health nut food..then the shelf below is all Matt's junk...& I MEAN JUNK!! But I have done good. On our honeymoon I cheated everyday!! It was fun!! I had a lot of pasta (still had salads & chicken though), but had a lot of alcohol..and we always had desert..well I did..he doesn't like desert!! So I am good to go with no cheats for a Long time!! Exercise wise.. I have not been to the gym since the day before my wedding..however..we did a TON of walking in Cancun everyday..and I have been jogging every night with my dog (at my moms) soooo Just have not done weights..I am gonna do more cardio now then weights. But still going to do my weight routine 2-3 days a week. Marriage sooo far is pretty cool. The only thing that sucks is Matt's hours... he works 2-11pm every day..and is off every other weekend. So I have been going to bed every night at 12:30 or 1 am and getting up at 6--- I'm SLEEPY!! And I can't sleep at night...hes zonked out..and I'm wide awake!! SUCKS!! But other than that..I'm good! How are you and Brad? Talk to ya later girl!!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
We are so great. In the 12 months we've been married, only once have we really had it out and it was over what else.....money! But -- on my behalf, the whole thing was his fault...no really it was, I'd given him some money and he forgot that I did...remember that? I think I told you about that one!

I have been adding more cardio to my daily routine too. And now, I'm about to up it. Starting tomorrow, I'll be getting in about 40 to 45 minutes. I'll post my workout tomorrow and let everyone know what he has me doing.
Better actually do some work now. I'm thinking I might make a trip to Houston next month -- wanna hook up?

Miss LeDix

Sassy Lady!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey newlywedprincess! Even though you weren't talking to me directy, I just wanted to say hi...glad things are going well for you and the hubby. Are his work hours going to change now? Were you not living together before you got married? I can't remember...

Anyway...just wanted to say hi!

And Hi to T, too!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh gee.....thanks for saying hello to me too!!! LOL
What's up with you Miss L?
Thanks for dropping by my place

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
hello~
Thats sooo great that you and Brad are doing soooo good!! I am sooo happy for you!! I do remember that small arguement about the money..and it was his fault!! HA!! But thats good ya'll get a long soo well!! Remember Matt is just like Brad..but I think (money wise) we got it all figured out! ;)
Ya, let us know what the trainer has you doing tomorrow!! I think that extra cardio is going to help you soooo much!! COOL! Your going to to be in Houston soon...of course I wanna hook up!! Let me know when you will be in town!! YEAH!

HI MISS L~~~~ Good to hear from ya!! :) Nope, his hours will not change..probably not for another year or MORE-- stinks! No we didn't live together before. He would stay with me a few nights outta the week, and on the weekends though! We did get this apartment together thinking he was going to move in..then his parents were VERY against that..so we stuck it out till Now!! :)

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think I might try to be there the weekend of the 19th, 20th and 21st....don't have that set in concrete yet, but will try to firm that up and I will get back to you. I'll have to email Ann too and let her know. Maybe we could all go out on that Sat. night???!!!

Oh cooooolllll that's going to be so much fun!!

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
HEY! That does sound like a lot of FUN!!! COOL!! I will see what My April looks like with Matt! YA~ EMAIL Ann!! See what she has going on that month! :) HEY~ We could all go to my Gym together...ya right... WE are going out for drinks!!!! :)

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hey Fitgirl! Just wanted to popp in and say HI!! :wave: Good to see so many MM members here! Keep up the wonderful work!!
:thumb:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Aww, thanks NG. Glad you're here finally.

We will win in the end........

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh cool -- Thanks Miss L for the info on the time. Let's see if it works.

....it's actually putting me an hour ahead....but better than 6 hours behind

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
03/22/02

4:45 -- woke up, took my supps, got dressed and went to the gym. This was my first day on my trainer's program and I think it went quite well.

Biceps:
Preacher curls with 5lbs on each side of bar (2 sets of this routine)
25reps--rest 30 seconds--25 more--rest 30 sec.--25 more

Standing barbell curls; same weight (1 set of this routine)

Triceps:
Extensions with ropes; only 30 lbs (1 set of this routine)

Then I did 20 minutes on the treadmill on the CARDIO program
Then I did 20 minutes on the Precor crosstrainer on the Cross Trainer 2 program with high intensity.

Then I grabbed on of the trainers that didn't have a client at that moment (she's kind of a friend and we talk all of the time) and I made her do abs with me.

Reverse crunches:
3 sets of 12 reps

Hip Thrusts:
3 sets of 12 reps

7:30 -- three egg whites scrambled with a little bit of cheese, turkey and green bell peppers and 1/2 of a Multigrain bagel and black coffee
10:00 -- rice cake with pb and water
11:20 -- met a friend for lunch at a Chinese place. I had white rice with spicy steamed veggies and spicy chicken, had water to drink
2:30 -- looks like there might be an extra meal or snack today. I guess I ate lunch so early and I'm hungry now. I'm having an EAS Shake now.

Sorry my thread is so long today, but it is my first day on my trainer's program and I really wanted to detail everything so I could keep a good record. I hope everyone is doing great today -- TGIF!!!

Last edited:

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good Morning girl! YOU ROCKED WITH YOUR CARDIO TODAY!!! I'm soooo proud!! Makes me want to run to the gym now! ;) Thats a good arm workout too! We like it when you get detailed on us..thats why we have journals right!! Yummy breakfast today too!
BTW~ what time do u go to bed..you get up SOOO EARLY! I don't know how you do it!!
have a great day...your right...TGIF!!!!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
hey chickie -- how are you today? Things are fantastamundo here!! Hey really quickly, go check out my dinner from last night on the previous page.

I usually go to bed anywhere from about 10 to 11 at night.
Oh my gosh... the workout!! I could barely finish by the time I was on my last sets.

Thanks Stacey.....I'm proud of me too!!

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
hey! I'm doing great today..thanks..I feel soo light today..and all I did was go jogging last night for 30 minutes (sprinting a lot) & did abs. Wierd huh! YOUR DINNER LAST NIGHT..the shrimp grilled and that round steak with pineapple rings..is that what you wanted me to check out?? GIRL IT LOOKED SOO YUMMY AND GOOD!! YOU MADE ME hungry!! Your just a little chef huh!! Looked awesome! I bet you could barely finish that workout...that was a kickbutt one! man u wake up early!! But if you go to bed around 10, thats not too bad!! Guess your getting as much sleep as me..if I go to bed around 12:30 and get up at 6 or 6:30! :) HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
STACEY---

You gonna post those beautiful wedding pics???

Or is that my job :D

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey girl..I can't on my computer..remember! I wish I could!!! Dang it!!!!!

Miss LeDix

Sassy Lady!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

FG, great workout today! And I liked your breakfast, too.

It looks like none of us gets enough sleep at night. I've been going to bed around 10 or 10:30 and getting up at 4:45...I am always so tired by Friday, are you guys?

I hope Butterfly can post some of the wedding pics!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm so tired right now....I'm going to have to go home and strip all my clothes off and lay in da bed before we go out tonight....

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
hahaha.. strip all the clothes off and lay in the bed..IS Brad gonna be there?? Like you will get a catnap!!
WHAT ARE U THINKIN! COOL~~ We are going out tonight too!! What are you doing??

Miss L~~ Heck ya.. I am sooo SLEEPY RIGHT NOW!!
I hope Butterfly can help me out too!! She may have deleted what I sent her though???HMMM?? And I did too..I think.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
03/25/02

Great workout this morning.
4:45 -- woke, took supps, got dressed and went to gym.
Today was Super Legs
3 sets of the following routine (each set is in order)
Set #1 -- 25 reps wide stance squats
25 quick steps (on bench, alt. legs)
25 reverse lunges
25 jump squats
Set #2 -- SAME
Set #3 -- SAME

Leg Preses -- 2 sets of 15 reps with 90 lbs.
Stiff leg deadlifts
Ham Curls -- 25 reps with 15 lb. dumbbell

Cardio 30 min. on treadmill

7:30 -- Special K Cereal with strawberries and 2% milk and 1 cup black coffee
9:30 -- mix of raisins and walnuts (approx. 1/4 cup) and water
12:00 -- white rice, black beans, hot sauce and grilled chicken mixed together and had water to drink
2:30 -- pb on rice cake and water
7:30 -- grilled margarita chicken, zucchini, squash and broccoli with water to drink.

Hope everyone is doing well and you had a great weekend.
T

Last edited: