• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

osta-gain??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadean

Registered Member
Reaction score
tried their letro and was pleased

D-Lats

Registered Member
Reaction score
My rats using there ostarine. He looks like a piece of granite right now and is actually getting stronger by the day while on a contest cut diet! It's 100% gtg!

sendit08

Registered Member
Reaction score
they have good prices and they are g2g, peps, AIs, serms, sarms, i even doing some research on their gw 501516. its all g2g

antmike1

Reaction score
Im Just Real Skeptical...I Dont Wanna Start Pct With Bunk Stuff And Then Be screwed

jadean

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah that has happened to more than a few people on here, although I've never had a problem with them why don't you pick up a backup from another source to be safe.

antmike1

Reaction score
Was Trying To Go The Cheaper Route But In A Pct Situation Probably Not A Good Idea....MaYbe Ill Go With Rui Never Heard Bad About Then

jadean

Registered Member
Reaction score
Never heard anything bad about osta either

antmike1

Reaction score
Ya Me Neither...Just Wondering Why Its Not A More Popular Company With Its Low Pricing

antmike1

Reaction score
If I Was Spamming Would I Agree That I've Never Heard Anything Bad About osta-gain

maniac0614

Registered Member
Reaction score
Was Trying To Go The Cheaper Route But In A Pct Situation Probably Not A Good Idea....MaYbe Ill Go With Rui Never Heard Bad About Then

Price has nothing to do with quality. We can always raise our prices higher for your purchase if that makes you more comfortable. :)

antmike1

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
jusr Ordered Tamoxifen And Arimidex From Osta-Gain...I Will Review When Time Comes

fishmeat

Reaction score
ive used osta gain for over a year now...T3, tadalafil, letro gain & aroma gain..all g2g.. always.. yeah...Ill spam for them :] I ordered the 15th, had it in my hands the afternoon of the 17th..

casey2

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. If you call them it goes to sprint vm.

While I'm at it ill give my two cents to the OP. in one word: BULLSHIT!!!!

I placed an order on the 18th after hours and immediately emailed the company to inform them that my previous order was added on to this one. I noticed this happened in the past too, but this time I didn't catch it until after the fact, meaning i was not only charged significantly more than necessary, but now i have redundant products. I emailed them and got no reply. Eventually my order had been shipped. I received it very quickly, as usual. I placed many phone calls and left vm's....no response.

This is all very unprofessional and i find it unfortunate, as I had liked the company and they always did me right prior to this incident. Though I will say this, their GHRP-6 is bunk. Or atleast this batch.

So all in all I will never use them again and I will spend the time necessary to explain my situation anywhere and everywhere. They are negligent and unprofessional and it should not be acceptable in any fashion when I invest my money, time and and trust into a company. The sheer audacity!

fishmeat

Reaction score
Damn... sorry to hear that.. my browser takes me right to them..but I've never had issues with shipping either like yourself so I've never had to call them.. this industry is scandalous so we all gotta look out for each other... I call it the brotherhood of iron... wish others felt the same way .. & companies that prey on our desires to be superhuman should be set on front street..

Status
Not open for further replies.