My ultimate weakness when it comes to sweets is anything warm with cold cream! This is a chocolate molten cake with warm protein pudding in the center and frozen Cool Whip used as the ice cream substitute! AMAZING and this protein overload really fills you up!
3 Eggs (Separated)
2 Scoops of Chocolate Whey Protein
1 Can of Power Pak Protein Pudding
1 Tbsp Unsweeetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
3 Packets PureVia (or other Sweetener)
Optional: Cool Whip and sugar free chocolate syrup for garnish
** Links to protein pudding and other ingredients located at bottom**
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Separate egg yolks and whites into separate bowls
3. In one bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peaks form and in the other beat the egg yolks
4. Mix in the whey, cocoa, baking powder, stevia, and egg yolks into the egg white batter until thoroughly blended
5. Place in 4 greased muffin tins and bake for 10-12 minutes
6. After you bake the cakes they will like cupcakes/soufflé???s. Remove them from the muffin tin and cut out the center of each with a knife.
7. Warm the protein pudding in the microwave for about 45 seconds and scoop into each mini cake.
9. Garnish with 2 tablespoons of cool whip and a tablespoon of sugar free chocolate syrup (the cool whip is a must for me!)
For a link to the protein pudding and more daily low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips