• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Puked!

Scotty the Body

I'm Dead Sexxxxy!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, it happened, after my leg workout this week I actualy puked.
Ok, it was probably a little bit of the flue but I haven't puked in almost 7 years so I know the killer leg workout had something to do with it.

It might have been the leg workout or like you said, it might have been a little of the flue. I imagine that you are around allot of kids in your line of work especially this time of year.

Just wondering but have you had time to think about my offer?

oh i just love that feeling after a good set of squats.

Yea, just don't swallow it!
biggrin.gif

I pull the trash can next to the squat rack and hurl in there

i oftten feel like puking every leg session especially in the summer once or twice i have also on a back day while deadlifting.

I was dry heaving. That sucks the worst because you got to puke and you don't. I was about to puke on my last set of squats.

i told this story in hte mm forum but one day my car broke down so i pushed it up a small hill for about a half mile to the mechanics. my car is small so i figured it wouldnt hurt to pick up the pace so i started moving faster almost running. when i got there i puked so bad it was horrible. i decided to skip my leg workout that day, i believe i earned it.

Ive talked about this one the chat here. Ive passed out many times after doing lying leg curls. I know I need to breath. Its hard to concentrate sometimes.

IML Gear Cream!
Mule,

Does your gym have a seated leg curl? If it does then I would switch to that. You get much better isolation on the hamstrings, your lower back is protected much better and, because you are in a seated position instead of a lying one, your oxygen is not being cut off so much so you can breath much easier!

OK this is gross, but have you ever seen a guy mess his pants when he was lifting? Growing up my mom and dad were both into Powerlifing. And alot of their friends competed. So i spent some weekends at powerlifting meets. We saw one guy s#@$ his pants right in the middle of squatting. I kid you not. this man walked the bar into the rack, took his wraps off and B-lined it to the locker room. No lie.

I have recently changed gyms and they have a seated leg curl by Hammer Strength. Ive been using it and not had the problem lately,but I still do the lying one just for a change. But thanks for the information Large.

Back