• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Question on acne

1mudman

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am not disagreeing about cyclines messing up your gear or Test, but was wondering if you could explain how it does this just so I will know.

pimprn

Registered Member
Reaction score
I dont have it on my face just my back and chest. But that is a great thing to do will definatly check it out.

Testonut

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have acne problems after my last cycle as well.. On my back, upper arms and on my chest. It's not visible to other people, unless you study me from a distance of 10cm, you will see TONS of "worms" or whatever it is called in english.

I just ordered some Vitamin B5 and coconut oil. Hope it will help.

It's been a while now, pimprn - Im curious if Vitamin B5 did the trick for you ? And at what doses did you take it (I can' stay on 10g each day.. It crazy expensive) ?

pimprn

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude been taking benza mycin cause b5 i think is good to prevent it. Too expensive coconut oil did nothin at all......Accutane all the way is the next step. And i know it will work. I am not risking anymore dispigmentation and scars fuck liver can regenerate.

Built

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
Just don't drink or run a cycle until you're off the accutane, and get your liver checked out when you're finished treatment.

pimprn

Registered Member
Reaction score
why cant you run a cycle while on accutane?

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
you can run accutane while on cycle just use organ protectors and if u want to take 10mg ed for 1 month then 10mg eod for the remainder of your cycle.

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have tried every remedy in this thread and nothing worked long term.

Accutane is a miracle drug. I studied it for months before using it. I was on cycle when I started a low dose regime of 20mg Accutane daily. 4 months later my acne was completely gone. I went off the Accutane for 2 months and had some minor outbreaks so I ran a second course for 2 months at 20mg daily. I have had no acne ever since. Accutane has been proven effective at very low doses. Since side effects are dose dependant lower doses are preferred.

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^^i agree heavy, i have had about 20 courses since its inception in 1982, and every time i do a course it clears different parts for good and inhibits the oil in the sebaceous glands permanently, so everytime i get a breakout now its small, but, i have had it bad in past so i get worried over a little tiny one and it dont need heavy accutane, but heavy i dont no how old you are but 10mg after a full course of 10mg ed for 4 weeks then to 10mg eod works really well and no sides.

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
^^^^i agree heavy, i have had about 20 courses since its inception in 1982, and every time i do a course it clears different parts for good and inhibits the oil in the sebaceous glands permanently, so everytime i get a breakout now its small, but, i have had it bad in past so i get worried over a little tiny one and it dont need heavy accutane, but heavy i dont no how old you are but 10mg after a full course of 10mg ed for 4 weeks then to 10mg eod works really well and no sides.
I am 43 years old.

I studied Accutane and after much study I went with 20mg daily because the low dose trials used that dose however one study did use 20mg every other day.

pimprn

Registered Member
Reaction score
so 20mgs daily is fine? even on cycle. Do i have to take like milk thistle or anything? Did you take any protection heavy iron?

The benzamycin helped alot it stopped me from outbreaking and cleared my chest. I am not prone to acne its from aas when i came off guessing from horomone imbalance. I am just worried about my insides but as you stated low dose is 20mgs Every Day for 4 months. Could i also start my cycle while on it thanks heavy!

Is it alright to put benzamycin on while taking accutane to speed shit up i think its a vitamin A derivitive. not to sure. Thanks !

pimprn

Registered Member
Reaction score
oral roids ? and dose ? and when did you take it?

ufc69

Registered Member
Reaction score
i've just been put on doxy 50 i've been gettin bad break outs on back an shoulders so i'll c how well the doxy works

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered Member
Reaction score
Never had acne,but now after 3rd cycle,which was petty intense,did began to get some just on one shoulder,and it did appear after the cycle,while i was off and on pct...Someone ever had the same kind of problems???Once someone begin to get some acne from roids,will it come back every cycle after???

pimprn

Registered Member
Reaction score
dude i had a little bit of pimples from the cycle but it like looked like a nuclear bomb went off on my back when i came off. So thats what happens im pretty sure its from chemical imbalance.