• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on acne

IML Gear Cream!
I am not disagreeing about cyclines messing up your gear or Test, but was wondering if you could explain how it does this just so I will know.

I dont have it on my face just my back and chest. But that is a great thing to do will definatly check it out.

I have acne problems after my last cycle as well.. On my back, upper arms and on my chest. It's not visible to other people, unless you study me from a distance of 10cm, you will see TONS of "worms" or whatever it is called in english.

I just ordered some Vitamin B5 and coconut oil. Hope it will help.

It's been a while now, pimprn - Im curious if Vitamin B5 did the trick for you ? And at what doses did you take it (I can' stay on 10g each day.. It crazy expensive) ?

Dude been taking benza mycin cause b5 i think is good to prevent it. Too expensive coconut oil did nothin at all......Accutane all the way is the next step. And i know it will work. I am not risking anymore dispigmentation and scars fuck liver can regenerate.

Just don't drink or run a cycle until you're off the accutane, and get your liver checked out when you're finished treatment.

why cant you run a cycle while on accutane?

shit is harsh on your insides probally worse then drol and d-bol together.

you can run accutane while on cycle just use organ protectors and if u want to take 10mg ed for 1 month then 10mg eod for the remainder of your cycle.

I have tried every remedy in this thread and nothing worked long term.

Accutane is a miracle drug. I studied it for months before using it. I was on cycle when I started a low dose regime of 20mg Accutane daily. 4 months later my acne was completely gone. I went off the Accutane for 2 months and had some minor outbreaks so I ran a second course for 2 months at 20mg daily. I have had no acne ever since. Accutane has been proven effective at very low doses. Since side effects are dose dependant lower doses are preferred.

^^^^i agree heavy, i have had about 20 courses since its inception in 1982, and every time i do a course it clears different parts for good and inhibits the oil in the sebaceous glands permanently, so everytime i get a breakout now its small, but, i have had it bad in past so i get worried over a little tiny one and it dont need heavy accutane, but heavy i dont no how old you are but 10mg after a full course of 10mg ed for 4 weeks then to 10mg eod works really well and no sides.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^i agree heavy, i have had about 20 courses since its inception in 1982, and every time i do a course it clears different parts for good and inhibits the oil in the sebaceous glands permanently, so everytime i get a breakout now its small, but, i have had it bad in past so i get worried over a little tiny one and it dont need heavy accutane, but heavy i dont no how old you are but 10mg after a full course of 10mg ed for 4 weeks then to 10mg eod works really well and no sides.
I am 43 years old.

I studied Accutane and after much study I went with 20mg daily because the low dose trials used that dose however one study did use 20mg every other day.

so 20mgs daily is fine? even on cycle. Do i have to take like milk thistle or anything? Did you take any protection heavy iron?

The benzamycin helped alot it stopped me from outbreaking and cleared my chest. I am not prone to acne its from aas when i came off guessing from horomone imbalance. I am just worried about my insides but as you stated low dose is 20mgs Every Day for 4 months. Could i also start my cycle while on it thanks heavy!

Is it alright to put benzamycin on while taking accutane to speed shit up i think its a vitamin A derivitive. not to sure. Thanks !

I used Liv52 when I was on Accutane and steroids.

oral roids ? and dose ? and when did you take it?

i've just been put on doxy 50 i've been gettin bad break outs on back an shoulders so i'll c how well the doxy works

Never had acne,but now after 3rd cycle,which was petty intense,did began to get some just on one shoulder,and it did appear after the cycle,while i was off and on pct...Someone ever had the same kind of problems???Once someone begin to get some acne from roids,will it come back every cycle after???

dude i had a little bit of pimples from the cycle but it like looked like a nuclear bomb went off on my back when i came off. So thats what happens im pretty sure its from chemical imbalance.

Back