• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Really quick injection question

trancebrah

Resident Trance Lover
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When you insert the needle into whatever spot youre injecting and pull the plunger back to see if theres any blood, what do you do if you actually get blood?

like once you pull out, can you inject the syringe with the blood back in? or do you have to get rid of it some how

Vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Registered Member
Reaction score
You pull out and just find a new spot to pin. Unless there's a huge amount of blood, you can just pin without doing anything.

hypno

Registered Member
Reaction score
As soon as you see any blood stop pulling and you wont get much blood if you are in a vein. Then you have 2 good choices 1. Pull the needle out and try another spot or 2. Pull the needle out just a little bit and pull back on the plunger again to see if you are out of the vein.

The blood in the syringe is fine. Its sterile unless it gets into the air which it wont if it stays in the syringe.

Digitalash

Registered Member
Reaction score
only happened to me once, I pulled out, switched tips and repinned. I'm sure that's totally unnecesary though and you could just change the depth or pull out and pin another spot

trancebrah

Resident Trance Lover
Registered Member
Reaction score
only happened to me once, I pulled out, switched tips and repinned. I'm sure that's totally unnecesary though and you could just change the depth or pull out and pin another spot

true brah.

i pinned an hour ago, no problems!

everything-went-better-than-expected.png

Digitalash

Registered Member
Reaction score
gjdm, first one's tougher than every other one combined lol