• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Recover quicker?

chico1st

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I am trying to bulk at the moment. I go to the gym 3 days a week and I do other athletic things 3 other days of the week. I have been told that I shouldnt really do anything other than go to the gym... since im bulking.

But since I do these things would eating more, or a supplement held to me .. I guess recover faster?

Right now I eat a lot (4000 calories/day), take creatine before and after I work out, and have a protien shake after i work out.

bigsahm21

Registered Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think that's overtraining at all you should be just fine. Creatine should also help with your recovery it's the one supplement I would recommend for your concerns...and seeing as you already take it you look good to go.

xnorwaks

Registered Member
Reaction score
I find protein shakes are a good enough, creatine is generally pushing it if you just want to bulk without having to expose yourself to all that crap haha. You just need to make sure you have enough protein to help your muscles rebuild!

wrbk319

Registered Member
Reaction score
Continue to do your athletic training man. I am bulking as well, and I do HIIT cardio on my off days and HIT in the gym. I am in the gym 3 days a week as well since I do HIT with my whole body. It would be tough to do it any more than 3 days. Your supplements seem fine. I take the same thing. Just keep it up man. ;)