• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Samson

Gr8porky1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So although I?m new and this is my first post, I wanted to share my experiences with Samson supplies.
I realize there are several options for sources available and everyone has their favorite based on their usage and experiences.
I recently transitioned over to Samson after a good Source of many years closed down.
I will say I reviewed many sites and I looked for
Common denominators about Sources. What I found was Samson has been in business for many years with a record of great customer service and consistent quick delivery.
I can state from my experiences that after numerous orders 1- Samson looks after faithful customers in a ?special way? , 2- Samson is quick to respond back to emails, 3- the ordering and payment system is very friendly and easy to utilize.
Products have all been very professionally packaged and of those I have used I am pleased with results. The Sust 350 impressed me as there was ( for me, no PIP) with that dosage amount.
I would offer Samson as a great source and don?t take my word for it, look around and see
The comments!
Great service with awesome customer service!

Thanks