• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sexy Moto Mom

IML Gear Cream!
weekend was great, thanks for asking Fitty:thumb: did a little hike, and just chilled out.

how was your's? from the looks of it you had a good weekend with the Giants win.

Oh, I so wanna be back in Colorado and do some hiking. I love it!

30 minutes cardio yesterday and lots o' triceps. I was actually going to get to shoulders too, but it was either that or go home and start dinner (which I really needed to)

Dinner last night: large salad, grilled onions and bell pepper, seared sirloin, grilled zucchini and a couple of toasted ravioli.

Didn't sleep that well last night and ended up waking up a little late this morning.

Need to work out tonight, but don't know if I will. We'll see.

How is everyone doing today?

OK, so I'm back to update. I will go workout after work. If nothing else, but to get in about 45 minutes of cardio.

Today's meals have been:
1: protein shake on the way to work
2: black coffee, 2 cups green tea, plum, Fiber Muffin Top
3: 1 cup green beans, 1 cup cucumber and tomato salad w/ balsamic vinegar dressing and 1/2 cup tuna, water w/ lemon to drink
4: 1 oz peanuts and 1 Dr. Kracker graham cracker, more water
5: will be a pear and a string cheese before workout
6: dinner will be a lean protein and veggies

Heya Fitty! :wave:

Look up Vita Muffin Vita Tops. They are sooooooooo delicious and just the right amount of something for the morning after my shake.

Chai tea latte can be gotten from Starbucks.

Which protein cookies did I send you? I will certainly send you some more!!! :D

I'm glad you weren't hurt in the tornadoes....we've all been watching the news and destruction down here. Hope your tummy gets to feeling better.

1: Shake on the way to work this morning
2: Vita Muffin Vita Top, coffee, Oolong tea and 1 oz. of macadamia nuts
3: Amy's Lentil Soup w/ fresh avocado, water w/ lemon and cucumber slices to drink.
4: Probably some more cucumber or a fruit
5: Large Salad and some lean protein for dinner tonight. I might make a large chicken fajita salad for dinner tonight.

Hey, I want cookies too! I sent you a shirt and everything!

IML Gear Cream!
I remember which cookies they were now. They weren't MuscleTech, they were ProtoCookie. I'll send ya some more! I thought that chai tea latte was from Starbucks. It does have soy, but not sure about the fiber. I have some other samples of some stuff I'll send ya too.

Py, send me your addy, I'll send you some too! :love:

Ya'll are so funny! Where do you get all these cookies? For free?? Great journal by the way!

Thanks Irons. Yeah, I got a buddy who will give them to me.

They really are good. Have you ever had one?

I did not go workout this afternoon....I did not feel like going. So, I'm home and just did a few lunges and some abs and a few squats.

Dinner tonight will be light I'm sure (at least for me). I wasn't feeling that great this morning and had a bit of a big lunch. I will probably only have a salad or something like that.

OK, gotta go now. Hope you all have a wonderul night.

Never had a protein cookie. With all the talk they must be damn good! lol

They are so good!!!!

Today is not a good day to try to diet. Today is our "monthly birthday party" and everyone......and I mean everyone.....brought JUNK for the party.

I at least tried to make something good -- 1/2 egg, 1/2 egg whites, turkey, hot sauce and low fat cheese. But then someone brought brownies, someone brought an apple cheesecake, someone brought sausage balls, etc...etc...etc...

I had some of my egg dish, one sausage ball and one slice of that damned cheesecake! :cry:

OK, done with that though. About to go grab my cucumbers for a snack and then I'll have lunch and another good snack later. Not quite sure what dinner will be tonight, but I will make a smart decision and eat wisely.

Going to try to go walk a few flights of stairs later on today.

Apple cheesecake, damn that sound good! Don't feel bad, every now and then won't kill you.

Hi all! Still here, so don't send the calvary after me yet! Just been really busy. But workouts are still going strong, about 4 days a week and then I run up and down the track on the weekends, lifting tool boxes, pushing motorcycles, riding motorcycles, bending, lifting, moving.....that moto mom business is hard work, I tell ya! :D

I actually even got up and worked out at 5:30 this morning, felt good to be in there though.

diet is going well too, I've lost 1 pound so far. My goal for this week is 2 pounds. I know I'll be able to do it with no problem.

About to go grab lunch, so I'll yell at you peeps later. HOpe everyone is doing well.

Where do you race at? I use to race in San Antonio when I was a kid. Those were the days. Good luck with it! And good job waking up at 5 in the morning good to know I'm not the only one up at that time!!

You were the only one up this morning....I accidentally slept in until 6:30 this monring. That's okay, I'll work out this afternoon after work.

We race all over: Sherman, Denton, Muenster, Wortham, Dallas...everywhere. My oldest son wants to go to Houston next Summer, don't know if we will or not.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone! HOpe you're all doing well.

All is well here, just working, working out and dieting.

It's my goal to lose two pounds this week. For real pounds, not water weight pounds. The one pound I wanted to lose last week, I did, but I think it might have been water because I just gained it right back.....wuz up wit dat?

Oh well...new week to do whatever can be done, right? Right!

:wave:

Yup, on that same train myself. :laugh:

C'mon ride the train, get to ridin'
C'mon ride the train, it's the fat pounds train...Woot Woot
:laugh:

Hey WootWoot girl, WHERE ARE MY COOKIES??? lol Justa waiting on them. Thank again girl!

heya Fitty!

no worries with that. it is more than likely just water weight, which I know is a pain the ass, but look at it as though it's WATER and not fat:thumb:. keep it up, you're doing great!

Hey, I forgot about the cookies!

I haven't seen my buddy at the gym yet, so I gotta wait until he gets back.

All is well on this front. Worked out this morning. A little bit of weights and then a little cardio. Let me see if I can remember what I did....

30#BB Curls, 12 reps
30#BB Upright row, 12 reps
30#BB Curls, 12 reps
30#BB Upright rows, 12 reps
25#VBar Skull Crusher, 13 reps (2 sets)
2 sets dips off flat bench
15 minutes Interval Program on elliptical

Cardio was yesterday after work and I may go back and get in some more cardio this afternoon....don't know, just depends on what time I leave here today.

Great job on the workout fitty! Dieting is so stupid hard... I know when I decide to really get diligent about it - I have to be totally anal and write every little stinkin thing down,, it keeps me on track..... but doesn't keep me from being grumpy about it.. :laugh:

Back