• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Sexy Moto Mom

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Anal? Who said anal? :laugh:

I have to write everything down too katt....don't worry about it.

Well Billie, here we are (I weigh in every Friday), and guess freakin' what? Yep, I gained back that pound again. I swear :rolleyes: I'm gonna have to go back on that detox diet just to make any freakin' progress. :yell:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone....hope you all had a great weekend.

Worked out this morning.
Back day = don't remember weights or reps, just went heavy and forgot to count. :laugh: I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow.

1/2 protein shake on the way to work
oatmeal and egg whites here in a bit
tuna sandwich for lunch
remainder of tuna and egg whites for later before I go for cardio tonight.
don't know what dinner is going to be.

Oh, has anyone bought or seen the P90X System? I ordered that yesterday. Going to take pics too for the "before". Will probably post those, I'm sure.

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
just want to warn you up front, they have some funny ideas .... a friend of mine is doing it, and now he thinks he's some kind of expert in fitness..they teach you that crunches are considered a form of cardio....because it burns fat on your stomach :hmmm:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Really Billie? Hmmm....I can't wait to get it to see just what it has in store. We all know you can't spot reduce, so I know I won't be mislead, but it the results don't lie, then I'll at least be happy with it.

Check it out Katt = p90x.com

I don't think it's a detox, I know it has phases (as in decrease and then increase calories), but that's all I really know. I had actually thought about going on the detox again, but Brad said he would do it with me, so I bought the program. We'll see what happens.....stay tuned.

King Silverback

High Intensity Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
Are you gonna do the P90X??? I have seen the commercials and have considered it!!! Hope all is well Sister Fitty!!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Arch!!!! Hey pal, how are you? I've so missed you :kiss:

Yes, Brad and I both are going to do it. I actually got an email this morning that it has shipped, so now I'm just waiting to get it in. I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm thinking about starting a new journal for it.

I will probably try to take my pics today.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Legs yesterday.
Leg Press (sleigh) 110#, many reps, varied feet positions
Leg Press (decline sleigh thingy), 125#, about 25 reps, lost count
Squats don't know weight, it's so hard to guage on one of those racks that has the cable/hook thingys. I did put 40 pounds of plates on it though.
Lunges on this squat rack thingy, with the same weight.

Then I did 22 minutes cardio after that.

I'm really, really, really, really, really sore this morning!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
It was still really tough to get up for cardio this morning after legs on Tuesday, but I did it.

20 minutes on treadmill
12 minutes no elliptical

No workout yesterday, slept in and then went home after work and then went home and cleaned the house....that counts for something though, right?

1/2 Protein shake on the way to work
coffee when I got here and I'll have some oatmeal soon
I plan to have my tuna at lunch
I will probably have a piece of fruit or maybe a Kashi bar this afternoon

Going to a jewelry party this evening at my mother in law's and I know she is serving wine and cheese and snacks, so I need to try to keep my calories low throughout the day, 'cause yo azz knows I'm gonna be having me some wine and cheese :roflmao:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah and my mother in law told me that if I saw soemthing that I liked to put it on her credit card. But I think I'd rather take that money and go buy something new for the boys. She won't mind.

King Silverback

High Intensity Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
Awesome w/o's Sister Fitty!!! Definatly take pics and start a new journal with that, I'm excited for ya!!! Best Wishes my Friend!!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Closing this journal. Please see
She Bangs, She Bangs