• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

She Bangs, She Bangs

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Anywhere from 12 to 16 weeks....depending on how long the pregnancy will go. I'm hoping only 12 or 13.

I'm feeling great and not ready to end it by any means (at least for now), but I'm just ready to see him. :daydream:

We were in Austin this past weekend for a game and got the baby a little outfit that says "Born a Horn" I think I am going to take it to the hospital and he will wear that home!

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Tam!! I'm so glad your pregnancy is going good and that you guys are healthy. I just got caught up on your journal. Man I need to stop being a stranger. I may start a journal again? But I know you have heard that before.
When are you due?? That would be cute if your baby came home in a horns outfit!! :)
take care babe!! :)

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh my gaaaawwwwdddd, it's Stacey...Girl, you REALLY need to start a journal. Just get on it, once you do you may not check in everyday, but we'll be able to keep up with you!!!! :D

Miss you sweetie.

I'm due in Jan. Literally, there could only be 12 weeks left...I can't believe it's gone so fast.

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Good to hear things are going great.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Did you pick a name yet? Did I already ask that?

We think Caleb. But we're not totally sure yet. We really like it, but we're trying not to say it too much so that we don't get tired of it. LOL

Either way his middle name will be Major.

We have also talked about naming him Colt Major. Is this kid destined to be a Longhorn quarterback or what??? LOL

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Tam!! I know!! I will start a journal. I miss you!! I love the name Caleb, and you look so cute pregnant!! You look beautiful!! I like your nursery!!
:)

Stacey

Registered Member
Reaction score
where are you girl?? Are you feeling okay?? I hope so! :) Just wanted to say Hi!! :)

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm here, I'll try to get another picture up today maybe.

26 weeks this week! Week 27 starts on Monday....whoooo!!!! Getting close, getting really close. All is going well though, just getting bigger!

I'll keep you guys posted.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
OK, I posted last 6 weeks ago...yes 6! I'm 32 weeks today. Can't hardly believe it. I will try to post another pic, I might take one tonight or tomorrow. We'll see.

Little Caleb is a busy little bee in there. Kicks and hiccups and toes in the ribs...LOL...it's all so cute! I can't wait to see him.

I go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon, so I'll know more by then and will fill you guys in. We could literally have this baby in 4 weeks....whew!!!

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

WOOOOHOOOO!!! I miss ya Tam! How are you doing? Thanks for the gifts..they are beautiful!!

What are a few things you still need for baby?

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't need anything, honestly. We've got so much from showers, it's not even funny! Actually I need to buy diapers, but that's going to be a need from day one. :roflmao:

The doctor's appointment yesterday went perfect. Unless he decides to come earlier on his own, we will be induced on Jan 7th. Other than that, he is doing well. My gestational diabetes is going great and my numbers are perfect. My dietitian is pleased.

OK, will check back in with you guys later...busy, busy, busy today.
XOXO

P.S., missed you Sir Arch. Glad you popped in. :kissu:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
couSON....how the heck are ya darlin?

:kissu: have been missin' you

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Things are great here ... and I see even better for you :D

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much. But then again, if you didn't eat too much, it probably wasn't that great of a Thanksgiving....LOL....I kid!

Mine was good, did eat too much, then just had to sit on the couch and chill for about 3 days...LOL

Everything is still going great with the pregnancy. Caleb is still in there. Not counting this week, I only have about 4 weeks left. That's if he holds out until the induction -- which I don't think he will.
I go to the doctor tomorrow and we will see what he says. Hopefully he'll check me and tell me that I'm already dialating...LOL

XOXO to you all.

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
New pic from this week. Sorry it's so big. Still waiting on this little one to get here. If he doesn't come before, we will be induced on the 7th -- did I tell you guys that? I really wish he would come either this week or next. But I go to the doctor tomorrow, so we'll see what progress we've made then. I will try to get on tomorrow and let you guys know.
9monthspic.jpg

Burner02

Super Hero in Training
Registered Member
Reaction score
hey momma to be! If I do not hear from you pripor, may you and your family have a happy and Merry Christmas!

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
hi momma! how was your Christmas? How is the little guy treating you?

I hope to hear soon that he has arrived!!! :kiss:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a while...things are busy with the new little guy. I know you know what I mean. LOL!

Caleb Major Harris was born 1/7 at 3:43pm and weighed 7lbs, 13 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. 2 weeks old now and he weighs 8lbs, 10 ounces and is now 21 inches long. Breastfeeding TOTALLY agrees with him.

He is so precious and I don't even mind getting up at 2 and 5 in the morning with him. It gives me extra opportunities to kiss his chubby little cheeks.

Here's a couple of pics. I will get more uploaded in the days to come! I just love the one of him smiling....he does this all the time. He really is a happy baby. We are so blessed! God is good!

On the fitty front -- all is well. I'm starting to do a few little workouts at home and eating as cleanly as possible. Have to do that since I'm the only source of Caleb's food -- he has to be healthy and big and strong. I'm already down 24 pounds. I plan to lose at least 5 more in the next week and will hopefully be back to prepregnancy weight by my anniversary in March. That would be really nice!!!

lookingatmommy.jpg

Chubbycheeks.jpg

Calebsmiling.jpg