• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Should men ever hit women

squigader

McBain
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had an ex-gf wait for me to come home from work a few years back and as I was walking up the stairs, she jumped from around the corner hit me with her old college softball bat in the right arm. I gave her an open palm to the base of the nose and shattered her nose.

I called the police and had them take photos of my arm, the bat and her injuries. Neither of us were arrested at the scene, but we had to go to court. Judge ruled against her and specifically said, "Mr. *******, regardless of your stature and physical capabilties, I would find it necessary for anyone to rightfully defend themselves if being struck with a potentially deadly weapon."

My point is, I would never proactively strike a woman, but woman are ballsy these days. They wanna play on an even playing field and when it comes back and bites 'em, they wanna issue the "I'm just a woman," statement. :coffee:

Darn straight. You did the right thing. Will rep you when recharged.

sofargone561

i am KING you are peasant
Elite Member
Reaction score
I remember one time this lady was getting slapped silly by her guy and when I yelled at him to stop hitting her he chased me with a kitchen knife.....the bitch told him to cut me up. I should have let him beat her up, she may have had it coming to her.
lesson learned that day and what most police know, be very careful with domestic fights.

oh those Colombians are a wild bunch.
for police officers domestic voilence is the most dangerous call to get called out to

ebn2002

Registered Member
Reaction score
no, unless your life is in danger as stated above.

Glycomann

Get outta my yard
Board Rep
Reaction score
You guys should realize how much stronger you are than the woman. A woman came at me with a pair of scissors once. I took them away and picker her up and stuffed her in a hamper. I was pretty gentle as I liked this woman and she was probably justified in her scissoring. She was covered from head to toe in bruises by the next day and all I did was disarm her and toss her in a hamper and she was in decent shape. She had hand prints everywhere I touched her. I felt badly about it but I had to disarm her. You guys have to realize how much stronger you are than they are. Hollywood likes to make them heroines but in reality it is a rare woman that can even come close to matching the brute strength and athleticism of an average physically active man. Yet they are, on average, the harbingers of virtue and that should be respected. usually they are pissed off for good reason even if at the time it might seem trivial. Women, most of the time, deserve respect. If this were not true then we are doomed since they raise our children (glued to their side guiding them) to exist in a sustainable society.

banker23

the oncoming storm
Registered Member
Reaction score
A chick punched me about 15 years ago because she thought I had hit a guy without any reason. She didn't see the part where I was sitting in a chair by a pool putting on my socks and shoes and this dumb ass drunk guy had come around the back of my chair putting his arm around my neck. He started dragging me in the chair towards a swimming pool while chocking me. I got up, turned around and knocked him out. She apparently did not see him start it.

She came over and got in my face and started running her dick sucker. I told her to F off. She then swung at me. I knocked her out. Then her boyfriend and a couple guys came over and there was a huge brawl. I ended up in the hospital with a broken hand. A few hours later the cops came over to my place and gave me a ticket for assault. It went to trial where I was aquitted. 7 witnesses saw the whole thing and testified. Including her boyfriend. I think that day cost me around 3 grand.

Heavyiron, I'd like to join your posse bro. That is some crazy shit that could only be fun when shared with friends...

fckrs probably thought you were all show. How long did the hand injury keep you out of the gym?

banker23

the oncoming storm
Registered Member
Reaction score
Back when I was a certified dick, my wife tried to leave me so I took her keys away;she tried clawing at my hand and I just kept them away from her.

She tried climbing on my back to get them so I just flexed my shoulders and she popped right off like a bottle cap and flipped head over heals into the couch. She had a look on her face like she just got hit by a truck and I was like "shit how did that happen?"

We made up right after that and we've never had a physical fight since...she punched me in the face and gave me a bloody nose once but I totally deserved that one.

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys should realize how much stronger you are than the woman. A woman came at me with a pair of scissors once. I took them away and picker her up and stuffed her in a hamper. I was pretty gentle as I liked this woman and she was probably justified in her scissoring. She was covered from head to toe in bruises by the next day and all I did was disarm her and toss her in a hamper and she was in decent shape. She had hand prints everywhere I touched her. I felt badly about it but I had to disarm her. You guys have to realize how much stronger you are than they are. Hollywood likes to make them heroines but in reality it is a rare woman that can even come close to matching the brute strength and athleticism of an average physically active man. Yet they are, on average, the harbingers of virtue and that should be respected. usually they are pissed off for good reason even if at the time it might seem trivial. Women, most of the time, deserve respect. If this were not true then we are doomed since they raise our children (glued to their side guiding them) to exist in a sustainable society.

I'm gong to wait for the comment when your girlfriend/wife isn't standing over your shoulder.

sofargone561

Elite Member
Reaction score
its funny i can tell how my mood is when i read the tittle of this thread. i read it and say to myself no way, then the next time i might say ehh maybe depending on the situation then the next time i say KNOCK THAT **** OUT! .

a womans face is her ugliest quality, it has this whole they spits out a fountain of never eneding bullshit

***edited becuase i didnt realize it was open chat =)***

Last edited:

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
If women are know equal to men in this post-feminist society, women are now cops, firemen, soldiers, security guards in male prisons, isn't it time to scrap the thought that men should never hit women? I mean if a strong, independent woman physically attacks a man, shouldn't she get whats coming to her? I feel if a woman stays in a womans place, she will never be hit by a man. If she wants to step out of that place and physically challenge a man, then if she gets punched out, is that wrong?

We base the belief that a man should never hit a woman on the fact that women are the weaker sex. Yet that doesn't matter if a city is hiring firefighters. We also see in movies where you have a 5'3 125 pound woman with big tits and a stripper body who's the toughest cop or marine, way tougher, stronger, and better than the muscular male cops or marines.

Only if she shoots at me first. Then that might require a little bit of force. Otherwise hitting a woman really isn't manly.

sofargone561

Elite Member
Reaction score
Only if she shoots at me first. Then that might require a little bit of force. Otherwise hitting a woman really isn't manly.
i dont think i could ever bring myself to close fist hit a woman unless i truely thought myself or someone else's life was in serious danger. but i have smacked a woman. I dont plan on ever doing it again and i really hope i dont have to but i will. so i guess "HIT" would have to be better defined

Tuco

Registered Member
Reaction score
If she's trying to burn my house down and hurt my family, yea, I'm hitting her with the one hitter quitter.

Other than that, I'll just push her away from me or hold her down.

cg89

HNIC
Registered Member
Reaction score
if she hits you once okay let it go but if the bitch is rocking you good and its hurting...deck the hoe. simple the worst part about doing that is you know that someone will only see you hit her and not the full thing lol oh well put bitches in their place

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered Member
Reaction score
A chick punched me about 15 years ago because she thought I had hit a guy without any reason. She didn't see the part where I was sitting in a chair by a pool putting on my socks and shoes and this dumb ass drunk guy had come around the back of my chair putting his arm around my neck. He started dragging me in the chair towards a swimming pool while chocking me. I got up, turned around and knocked him out. She apparently did not see him start it.

She came over and got in my face and started running her dick sucker. I told her to F off. She then swung at me. I knocked her out. Then her boyfriend and a couple guys came over and there was a huge brawl. I ended up in the hospital with a broken hand. A few hours later the cops came over to my place and gave me a ticket for assault. It went to trial where I was aquitted. 7 witnesses saw the whole thing and testified. Including her boyfriend. I think that day cost me around 3 grand.

odd since your hand was broKen just like you describe only a year and a hALF AGO OR MORE

Nivek

Registered Member
Reaction score
If the bitch makes me crazy......

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think there is a particular time that a man should be allowed to beat the shit out of a woman: When she's driving, talking on the phone, swerving all over the road, and doing 10 miles an hour below the speed limit.

Deimos

Registered Member
Reaction score
NO! With 2 exceptions...

Men are built for physical work and battle...in my time in the army I had to hit 1 woman...or she would have kicked my ass. Same uniform, same expectations. Aside from that the answer is a definite no. Go old school and learn how to be a Gentleman...there is no excuse for hitting a woman except true self defense i.e....life in danger.

dieseljimmy

DRSE
Registered Member
Reaction score
I once saw an car accident where this lady ran into the back of this guy. I was behind the lady. the indian dude jumps out of his car and without saying anything starts throwing punches into the window of the ladys car. I got out and hit his ass full speed james harrison style with and elbow to the neck. He saw me a just a moment before I hit him. I will never forget the look on his face.

I ended up seperating his shoulder and breaking his jaw. He sued me it went no where. the real up turn to the story is that me and the lady ended up going out on a few dates and she repaid me in full for my good deed (although the hit was kind of repayment in itself)

redz

Registered Member
Reaction score
there is no excuse for hitting a woman except true self defense i.e....life in danger.
If you get sucker punched by a female you don`t know then you would just let them walk away or even potentially do it again? I got cranked by a woman that I barely out weighed that I had never seen before. There's no way I`m letting some dumb bitch get away with that. I`m not buying the life in danger bs, if a women is dumb enough to hit a man, especially one she has never seen before she gets what she deserves.

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you get sucker punched by a female you don`t know then you would just let them walk away or even potentially do it again? I got cranked by a woman that I barely out weighed that I had never seen before. There's no way I`m letting some dumb bitch get away with that. I`m not buying the life in danger bs, if a women is dumb enough to hit a man, especially one she has never seen before she gets what she deserves.

Support true equality between the sexes: hit a woman.

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Heavyiron, I'd like to join your posse bro. That is some crazy shit that could only be fun when shared with friends...

fckrs probably thought you were all show. How long did the hand injury keep you out of the gym?
I was drinking and partying those years. No time for the gym. Working sucked though.

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
Its a tough situation.. dudes have tried to step to my girl quite a few times, she's a tough bitch though.. she's knocked 2 out, and left a few lumps on 2 others. 1 broad has stepped to her, and shremoved her nose ring for her, and made sure she was busted up and limping home.

She's come at me more times than I can count, normally I just try to duck her, or restrain her, but I have a few scars.. she caught me once, and I was so pissed and in so much pain (nd drunk) I laced my fridge andbroke my hand (as some of you may remember) another time, I picked her up and threw her about 4 feet on to the bed.. good idea till she bounced off and FUCKED up her knee :sorry:

Worst of all? Fighting and I had enough. Went to choke her but couldn't tighten my grip, basicallly grabbed her by the neck for about 6 seconds, didn't squeeze, left a bruise around her ENTIRE neck for a week.. I felt bad, but she did PARTIALLY have it coming..

Idk, I'm just a sadististic pos I guess

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
as long as she remember sunny side up! or KAPOW!
jk lmao

all fights should be reasonably fair, my little sis has knocked out a few blokes in her time, mostly cause they thought a hand full of her ass was ok
the ones she couldnt older bro and i sorted

but as for hitting the gals, really not cool under any situation, unless ur in absolute fear of getting ur ass knocked out, palm her off, step back, walk away
or be a real legend and knock her out, itll prove ur a total fag! and i hope someone shivs ur kidneys in prison!

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered Member
Reaction score
if she hits you once okay let it go but if the bitch is rocking you good and its hurting...deck the hoe. simple the worst part about doing that is you know that someone will only see you hit her and not the full thing lol oh well put bitches in their place

You must be getting advice from the Jersey Shore crew :coffee:

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think there is a particular time that a man should be allowed to beat the shit out of a woman: When she's driving, talking on the phone, swerving all over the road, and doing 10 miles an hour below the speed limit.

Man, I actually agree with you on this. :wits:

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered Member
Reaction score
One this is for sure, you should never hit a women when she is in the kitchen. :thumbdwn:

bundle

Registered Member
Reaction score
if there is some mother fucking ) middle eastern strapped bomb up her ass ready to spill for Allah , not only would i hit that , I'd split her head open with a peel back-but thats an extreme case, and
just to 2nd DOMS "equality for the sexes"
yes

BFHammer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn. And I thought when a chick hits you your suppose to yell "thank you may I have another!!!"