• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So I find this short wave radio.....

Shae

finding peace
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I came accross this short wave radio today at a yard sale. I have heard so many things about them since high school so I bought it. What I know is that I can get somewhat of a good reception when there is a clear sky at night. And I can get radio stations from other parts of the USA or possibly anywhere in the world.

Is there anyone who owns a short wave or knows about them can give me some any tidbits about them or anyone who picked up anything interesting on them?

During the day tune into higher frequencies, at night the lower freqs.

I remember when I was a kid I took one of my toy walkie Talkies, stripped off the rubber on the antenna, crossed it with a cordless phone antenna and started picking up all kinds of weird stuff like a scanner. Then one year I got a police scanner adn did the same thing and picked up neighbors phones.

maniclion said:
During the day tune into higher frequencies, at night the lower freqs.

I remember when I was a kid I took one of my toy walkie Talkies, stripped off the rubber on the antenna, crossed it with a cordless phone antenna and started picking up all kinds of weird stuff like a scanner. Then one year I got a police scanner adn did the same thing and picked up neighbors phones.
Ah kind of like a wire tap. Do you by any chance work for the Bush Administration?

Back