• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

So the end of the world is tomorrow

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
suppose to happen where i live at 2pm... lol ! i cant wait to see the look on those dumb fucks faces that really think this is gonna happen when it doesnt..

Leave

Banned Member
Reaction score
Its not 2012. But regardless, I'm sure California harboring a large contingent of imbeciles is not a surprise to anyone over the age of 12.

But Armaggedon will come for them when they panic, get highly drunk, and kill each other while laying waste to property that is not their own.

Robalo

Man with a plan
Registered Member
Reaction score
The end of the world on a Saturday? Man... it could be on Monday:roflmao:

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
This so called, "prophet of the lord" from Oakland, first made this claim in 94'.
After some calibration he now says May 21.

I hope this prognostication doesn't come true, cause I've got plans this weekend!
:roflmao:

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah its fuckin stupid..saw the shit on the news this morning..plus they have build borads of the shit all over ...suppose to be tomorrow ..fuckin dumb asses !

myCATpowerlifts

Registered Abuser
Registered Member
Reaction score
I hope a bunch of the people who believe this kill themselves before/during.

NJRiot

Registered Member
Reaction score
wish i had a front row seat to a giant wave about to crash down on california coast line and ARNOLD, in running motion saying "get to the chopper" !!!

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, i'm to tired to end the world anytime soon

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
lol All the gullible souls who actually believe this nonsense should all commit mass suicide saturday night.

That way they'd ensure the world does indeed end for them on this day!

MegaTron

Registered Member
Reaction score
The end of the Earth will happen when the largest Star which we all no is the SUN burns out just like every other star out in space, its not gonna happen for millions of years but that day will come to whatever is living on this planet at that time. The bible was written by Humans that has been re-written and re-written by us filthy dishonest Humans so whomever believes that based on "THE BIBLE" the world is ending tomorrow by the words of Zack Galifiankis from hangover your just a RETARD!!! Cant wait for Hangover 2 by the way...

OfficerFarva

Registered Member
Reaction score
The end of the Earth will happen when the largest Star which we all no is the SUN burns out just like every other star out in space, its not gonna happen for millions of years but that day will come to whatever is living on this planet at that time. The bible was written by Humans that has been re-written and re-written by us filthy dishonest Humans so whomever believes that based on "THE BIBLE" the world is ending tomorrow by the words of Zack Galifiankis from hangover your just a RETARD!!! Cant wait for Hangover 2 by the way...

Millions hey, whats to stop it from blowing up today or tomorrow?

MegaTron

Registered Member
Reaction score
Who gives a shit...hahahah we all gonna die some day right.

OfficerFarva

Registered Member
Reaction score
Who gives a shit...hahahah we all gonna die some day right.

True story, I'm going camping in a few hours for this long weekend so hopefully the sun can last a little longer.

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered Member
Reaction score
I wonder what these people are going to do on May 22nd.

phosphor

Banned
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If it's going to end, who is going to pay my debts? I just incurred some medical bills and they will be pissed - I am sure they will send me to collections regardless.

NJRiot

Registered Member
Reaction score
phospho good luck with recovery......

MegaTron

Registered Member
Reaction score
imagine you get to the perlly gates of heaven and dude is there saying nope you gotta go to the collection line....lol

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
With any sort of luck the nutjobs will off themselves in mass quantities. Whether they go quietly or with some amount of noise doesn't matter to me. Just as long as they go.

phosphor

Banned
Registered Member
Reaction score
phospho good luck with recovery......

Already recovered and pounding weights bro - surgury was about 1 1/2 weeks ago and pulled the threads out 2 days ago. My arm is like brand new! woo! Thanks though :)

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered Member
Reaction score
This so called, "prophet of the lord" from Oakland, first made this claim in 94'.
After some calibration he now says May 21.

I hope this prognostication doesn't come true, cause I've got plans this weekend!
:roflmao:

dude's like 88 dam straight the end is certainly near for him..

cg89

HNIC
Registered Member
Reaction score
http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/
a website setup to take care of your pets after you die...$135 for 1 pet $20 more for each other pet that you have...they are making a killing because morons are actually sending them money...i wish i could of thought of that..fuck!