I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas weekend and didn???t throw away all the hard work you???ve been putting into getting into the best shape of your lives! If you did???.all the more motivation to get back on track this week! Today???s recipe uses the most well known keto ingredients of meat and cheese! These are pieces of steak wrapped in mozzarella cheese and bacon. You???ll need quite a few toothpicks for this recipe but the cheese ands up holding the bacon in place pretty well once it melts! This dish makes 4 servings and keeps great in the fridge to be used as left overs for the rest of the week.
1 Lb Beef Cubes
7 Strips of Bacon
2 Tbsp Safflower Oil
4 Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks
1. Season steak with salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
2. Peel slices of the string cheese and wrap around each cube, securing the cheese in place with toothpicks. (Each cheese stick covered about 3-4 beef cubes)
3. Cut each bacon strip in half and wrap a half strip around each beef and mozzarella cube (once again securing it with tooothpicks)
4. Heat the safflower oil on a skillet over medium-high heat
5. Place beef cubes on skillet and cook, continuously turning, until the bacon begins to brown
6. Once cooked, remove from the skillet, remove toothpicks, set on a plate and enjoy!
FOR MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN AND MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES CHECK OUT Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips !