• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sterioids and Medicare

saint924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was just wondering if it would be cool to talk to my doctor about steroids? I'm currently on medicare (healthfirst) so I don't know if he's obligated to talk to them about it or not. I plan on asking if I can talk to him off the record and just come clean. It would really help for the sake of the testing I'd like to have done. This way I don't have to keep bullshitting him. What do you guys think?

do you want medicare to pay for your testing and gear?

I just want my doctor to give me hormone blood tests without having to shove my bullshit down his throat (lieing). My yearly tests usually don't even check for hormone levels like test. And nah I don't want him to prescribe me gear.

The Doctor has to respect your privacy. No one is allowed to have any info from your file without your permission or court order. That said, Insurance Co's many times find ways to skirt this requirement.

If you want a hormone panel done, just tell the Doc to give it to you. Most often they will do it if you want. You always need to remember this fact, the Doc works for you not the other way around.

You always need to remember this fact, the Doc works for you not the other way around.

^ This. It's easy to let the power differential slip over to the physician's favor because the patient is so dependent on proper medical care. That said, it's important to remember he/she isn't doing you any favors. You're the reason that doctor is getting paid, so do what you need to do to get the best health care possible.

x2 ask and you shall recieve, no need to tell him anything other than that you want a hormone panel done. Specify what you'd like them to test for as many docs are not very knowledgeable on the subject.

If he gives you a hard time tell him that you have the symptoms of low test and would like to get it checked

I just want my doctor to give me hormone blood tests without having to shove my bullshit down his throat (lieing). My yearly tests usually don't even check for hormone levels like test. And nah I don't want him to prescribe me gear.

Why not just pay the $50 to do your own private testing and save the tax payer from paying your bullshit medical costs? If you can afford gear, you should be able to afford a $50 test without leeching off the tax payer, right?

What everyone else said is right man.

I was nervous too asking for my first hormone panel. I made up some BS about having low libido.. feeling lethargic.. etc. Now, My doc is happy to order any panel I want because she thinks its great that I'm checking up on myself regularly. We got into this big discussion about how men only come in and get blood work done when they have to. So the fact that I'm doing this on my own, makes her want to help me more. Dont be worried bro, walk in like you own the place.

wow. please use your personal cash for your personal hormone test and don't charge it to the rest of us. Then you can tell your doctor anything you want because you will have paid him for services rendered.

wow. please use your personal cash for your personal hormone test and don't charge it to the rest of us. Then you can tell your doctor anything you want because you will have paid him for services rendered.

I'm out of work right now trying to get into the ironworkers if not I'm joining the military. To be honest I would not know how to even if I could. I just came clean to my doctor already and things are being taken care of. And bro trust me I'm not proud about being on medicare.. if I could afford this crap I would gladly pay it. The stuff I bought I shouldent even be buying.. I just do it because right now its the only thing that keeps me from realizing how fucked my shit is. Lifting is all I have until I get work. If I get into the ironworkers my tax money will go towards some other guy in the same position as me. And to the guy who said $50 for the lab work.. where in the world do they charge that much? Last price I heard for lab test none covered is like $200+. Anyway I'm only getting two measly tests.. very soon I should be either working or deployed. Thanks for the input guys.

This is not going to go well.

Well I understand there point. It already hasnt gone well already. Anyway this thread should be closed I already have the info I need there's no point to argue any further. And my lab work was already done before I read this. I wont be
on medicare much longer anyway. I'll most likely get work since I have a connect. Thanks guys and sorry for not thinking about my actions. Next time I get blood work done it will come out of my pocket. And I certainly wont be doing another cycle
until I get a job. Stay safe guys l8r.

I'm out of work right now trying to get into the ironworkers if not I'm joining the military. To be honest I would not know how to even if I could. I just came clean to my doctor already and things are being taken care of. And bro trust me I'm not proud about being on medicare.. if I could afford this crap I would gladly pay it. The stuff I bought I shouldent even be buying.. I just do it because right now its the only thing that keeps me from realizing how fucked my shit is. Lifting is all I have until I get work. If I get into the ironworkers my tax money will go towards some other guy in the same position as me. And to the guy who said $50 for the lab work.. where in the world do they charge that much? Last price I heard for lab test none covered is like $200+. Anyway I'm only getting two measly tests.. very soon I should be either working or deployed. Thanks for the input guys.

$50 get you the script for the test from privatemdlabs.

Labcorp (or whoever) will still bill you.

Back