• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

swapping/swingers

swapping/swingers?

• i have swapped spouses

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • i am a regular swinger

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • the idea of swapping turns me on

Votes: 37 38.9%
  • i would never try swapping

Votes: 41 43.2%

• Total voters

bulletproof1

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever swapped spouses? Any swingers here?

you would think but there are couples who enjoy it and make a lifestyle out of it.

interesting :D

Not for me. Im a one woman man. Period.

Seems like when they show swinger parties on HBO Real sex, all the girls are fat, ugly or old. And the guys are just as bad. I wouldn't want to share my girl with something like that.

Cap ... you just got to know the right crowd. :hehe:

Originally posted by naturaltan
interesting :D

It is huh? Can't you just imagine?? hahahahahahahhaha

just my opinion....the jealousy that COULD result is so destructive that i don't think it's worth the risk. even people who do participate in this lifestyle can be impacted by the green monster and suddenly become possessive, demanding, insecure....not a fire worth fueling in my opinion.

(but a hell of a fantasy. one of those things that is far better in theory than in practice)

Makes for good dirty talk in the bedroom. Beyond that...very dangerous! Would've been a fun thing to try with someone I wasnt serious about. :D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Var
Makes for good dirty talk in the bedroom. Beyond that...very dangerous! Would've been a fun thing to try with someone I wasnt serious about. :D

exactly

I need a time machine. I'd do a few things differently. :D

Originally posted by Pitboss
It is huh? Can't you just imagine?? hahahahahahahhaha

:evil2: :evil: :hehe:

Originally posted by nikegurl
exactly
Hmmmmmmm, sounds like NG needs a date to take to the party:D

Originally posted by dg806

I didn't even catch that DG :thumb: :laugh:

Originally posted by dg806

im sure you'll enjoy my signature, in light of yours !!!!

always 2 sides to a story

:angel2: hey wait a sec. i said it sounds good IN THEORY

:finger:

Dont let their comments change you or your dirty ways, Nike. :hehe:

I gotta agree with Prince. Sounds like a good way to wreck a good marriage to me too.

Originally posted by bulletproof1
you would think but there are couples who enjoy it and make a lifestyle out of it.
The problem is, you may not know until it is to late. I guess it depends if you are willing to take the risk or not. I've had a few friends that are/were married that tried it, and it wrecked every one of their marriages. That is all the proof I need. I would venture to say the couples you speak of, you saw on T.V.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Var
Dont let their comments change you or your dirty ways, Nike. :hehe:

uh, thanks Var. you say the sweetest things. :evil:

I knew a guy a few years back who was into swinging. I found out when he asked me if I wanted to sleep with his wife. I declined because it weirded me out a lot. Last I heard, they're still together. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Originally posted by nikegurl
uh, thanks Var. you say the sweetest things. :evil:

:laugh:

Working in Waikiki I was propositioned by 2 different couples to join them in their hotel rooms, I remember one of them owned a gym in L.A. it was so weird cause the wives start hitting on you right in front of their husbands and you don't know how to react. The gym couple was cool as hell and the wife was super fine, I contemplated it for a while until my friends brought up what the Husband might have wanted out of the arrangement. That killed all notions of joining in on their bedcapades.

Originally posted by camarosuper6
I gotta agree with Prince. Sounds like a good way to wreck a good marriage to me too.

if both parties do not see it the same way, it WILL destroy the marriage/relationship. We've seen it happen, and unfortunately it has been in our experiences to always be the male pushing the idea on the female spouse.

Originally posted by maniclion
... I contemplated it for a while until my friends brought up what the Husband might have wanted out of the arrangement. That killed all notions of joining in on their bedcapades.

Most of the males in the swinging scene are not gay. :lol:

the one thing I can say that going to a club for swingers is much more entertaining than a regular club. The biggest difference is that the guys are not jealous and you won't see the ridiculous scenes where some guy goes off because someone talked to his lady or some lady getting all freaked out because some lady danced with her man. In that respect, it's very refreshing. My thoughts are that those in the swinging l/s are very comfortable with their relationships.

Originally posted by Var
I knew a guy a few years back who was into swinging. I found out when he asked me if I wanted to sleep with his wife. I declined because it weirded me out a lot. Last I heard, they're still together. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I've had it happen to me as well, and it is a strange situation, even for me. :)

Originally posted by cappo5150
Seems like when they show swinger parties on HBO Real sex, all the girls are fat, ugly or old. And the guys are just as bad. I wouldn't want to share my girl with something like that.

I've seen those shows as well, and yes, you'll find those types of couples. But what is usually the norm is that the wife is really good looking and her husband is, well, a nice guy. :)

Originally posted by naturaltan the wife is really good looking and her husband is, well, a nice guy. :)

Which perfectly describes Mr. & Mrs. NT. :funny:

Back