• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tell is what you think

Laborer

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We are looking for your reviews about PSL, if you have given us a try we would like to know what you think. We strive to be your go to source with great service and product, so tell us what you think good or bad. If you had a problem let us know so we can fix it, if everything went great and itching for your next order let it be known. It will really help guys/girls on the fence looking to give us a try but are unsure about PSL.

We look forward to being your go to source, keep your eyes peeled for upcoming contest and specials.

EP gear is stellar-your HG is hard to beat !! -OD

I would like to see more hg amps, like norma, bayer and galenkias.

I just ordered winy tabs and clen. Amazingly good prices on both. Cant wait till it gets here.

My order that I placed over the weekend. I sent funds on Sunday just got an e mail that the products shipped. That is the fastest int shipment I have ever seen. These guys mean business! I'm excited to see how long it takes in transit.

IML Gear Cream!
I have been leaning towards PSL and Euro-pharm gear but wanted to see more action in this section first.

Ordering some LBS products, i will post photos when i get them

Oh shit i didnt see that. Only thing that is concerning is the norma deca, im pretty sure they havent produced it in a few years.

That is only one I don't know ?The rest I have used .Maybe somebody will enlighten us ? Thanks Moe-OD

stand up guys from what i can see. I really appreciate what y'all have done for miss springsteen! she's loving her cycle so far. looks great!!

My opinion doesnt count since I am a rep for PSL but I have been in the industry for 17yrs now and I wouldnt waste my time or put my reputation on the line with a source if I didnt believe in them and their gear... a source is only as good as their customer service and their reps... and I know I stride for the best communication possible and to get back to everyone ASAP and address any concerns and issues...

IML Gear Cream!
There's many differnet line's on the market that are of high quality...so why PSL?..for one you get what you order..prices are the same or better then competitive lines..and what i see as the biggest bonus is the ability to upgrade to pharm oils if the desire or money is there for you..win win in all aspects for the customer...no scamming at PSL..

There's many differnet line's on the market that are of high quality...so why PSL?..for one you get what you order..prices are the same or better then competitive lines..and what i see as the biggest bonus is the ability to upgrade to pharm oils if the desire or money is there for you..win win in all aspects for the customer...no scamming at PSL..

Very well said bro

I would like to see more hg amps, like norma, bayer and galenkias.

They've got a ton of HG stuff...the best of the best....and some of ithe testosterone is priced in the UGL range. It is an aswesome deal and great stuff.

stand up guys from what i can see. I really appreciate what y'all have done for miss springsteen! she's loving her cycle so far. looks great!!

Don't mention it, bro. We appreciate her following through on her end of the bargain by providing a good review. A lot of guys don't...they just take the gear and run...or put up a few posts at best. Of course, plenty of guys do follow through, but I have seen many guys break their word.

I just recieved my order from PSL. Got some test E, Nandrolone, stanzolol and tamoxifen. Stuff looks good not to mention they threw in some extra gear, thank you. Service was great! Great customer service, always there with an email reply for any questions or concerns. I did a blast of test and deca today, felt fine. I will continue to do business with PSL and recomend them highly. Gear up for the summer!

Back