• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Test c

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone get gear from strg conn? is it real? got gear, into 4th week 500mg not getting much from it yet.

kstar5

Registered Member
Reaction score
i have not got gear from there, but TEST C, is long acting ester so since your on week 4 over the couple of weeks you should see very noticable gains bro. Time is your friend! if you are looking for immediate gains nexttime you may want to through a kicker in your cycle such as dbol @ 30-50 mgs ed for weeks 1-4.

pyes

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^agreed....test cyp is a long ester and is probably just kicking in now....you should notice your libido sky rocket very soon.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks, yes libido way up, iam on 40mg of there dianabol. not any sides other than left nut sore at times, thanks for info.

ScorpionKing

casting pearls!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Test cyp 5 weeks and you should start to be popping.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Can i get new dbol and run for another couple of weeks, PM me if you have a well known sources. Thanks for the help

pyes

Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah you can run dbol the last 4 weeks of your cycle. well known sources are in the sponsers section. and all the flashing banners.