• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Test Ethanate first time

busta90

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi guys just wanting some information about Test Ethanate on how i should be taking it and dosage amounts...i have been told to do 1 ml every 4 days? but looking for some advice on which is the best im 20, 6'3 with a solid build looking for some good gains.
thanks,

ufc69

Registered Member
Reaction score
most people will tell you to wait a few years but if your gona do it pin 250mg every monday an thursday for 12 weeks then 2 weeks after last injection start pct with clomid for 4 weeks 100mg/75mg/50mg/50mg

ufc69

Registered Member
Reaction score
you will also want atleast nolvdex on hand incase of gyno flair up, you should see some pretty good gains with that.

busta90

Registered Member
Reaction score
so jabin mon thursday 250 mg would be better then 1mg every 4 days would i see same results?
and with gyno it should be easy to notice? then start takin nolvadex
sorry if i dont know what im talking about but really new to this i thought u didnt take anything till once off the stuff
cheers

martialartsman

Registered Member
Reaction score
Always keep an AI on hand mate, if you look at the facts on this site you can learn all you need to, You should do as much research yourself before relying on others for you info....ok now thats said i would follow the advice from ufc69 if you intend to go down the route of steroids but read as much as you can before you decide. JMO. And to be honest what would i know.

Del1964

Registered Member
Reaction score
You should do as much research yourself before relying on others for you info....ok

This does speak volumes right here. Buttttttt good thing there is a board like this to ask questions before people do dumb things to themselves. The only dumb question is the one not asked.

tnaugles

Registered Member
Reaction score
dont forget about the HCG at 250mg twice a week the day before you inject your AS. :wacko:

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
u only have to pin TE one time wk. just slam 500mg wk. and hcg is in ius not mg but your right on the dosage so iam assuming its typo error.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

G3

Registered Member
Reaction score
Isn't Tren a 19-Nor guys?

pyes

Registered Member
Reaction score
you will also want atleast nolvdex on hand incase of gyno flair up, you should see some pretty good gains with that.

Nolva should not be ran as an AI on a cycle....try aromasin or arimidex instead.

OK then, wouldn't Nolva be extremely bad on Tren??

Yes nolva is bad for 19 nors....maybe try caber.

busta90

Registered Member
Reaction score
im not to sure on everything eles being said in here but im only staying with test e alone.
ufc what difference would there be if i was pinin 1ml every 4 days like i was told or 250mg mon-thursday is there a difference in results/side effects?

ufc69

Registered Member
Reaction score
im not to sure on everything eles being said in here but im only staying with test e alone.
ufc what difference would there be if i was pinin 1ml every 4 days like i was told or 250mg mon-thursday is there a difference in results/side effects?

i dont think there would be any difference, pinning test e every monday an thursday is just the way i like to do it.

slimshady95

Registered Member
Reaction score
so jabin mon thursday 250 mg would be better then 1mg every 4 days would i see same results?
and with gyno it should be easy to notice? then start takin nolvadex
sorry if i dont know what im talking about but really new to this i thought u didnt take anything till once off the stuff
cheers
Not to burst ur bubble,but' this is why u do research first,then u have a better idea and guys won't bust ur balls while u still have them. I know ur research is trying to find guys hands on experience,good luck, besafe...
IMO,Too young...Too uneducated on gear...Too lazy to do research...

Bulldog12

Registered Member
Reaction score
u pin mon n thurs so that your blood levels stay fairly normal and not all over the place, as this can enhance sides....

systemseo122

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anabolic Steroids

Nolvadex is most commonly used for the treatment of breast cancer in women.

Roaddkingg

Registered Member
Reaction score
Here's the run down

To add and elaborate on what everyone else is telling you. With test enathate most of us feel that mon-thurs pin schedule works best to keep plasma levels stable. You will need arimadex or aromasin. I use arimadex. You will take the arimadex at .5mgs EOD(every other day) from day one. You'r shots will be 250mgs per injection for your total of 500mgs per week which should give you good results. Second and no later than the third week you will begin HCG(human chorionic gonadatropin) at 250i'u's per shot 2x weekly. This will be done with a slin pin(insulin syringe) to the right or left of the naval sub q (subcutaneous). Use the HCG until day before PCT starts(post cycle therapy). This will begin 14 days after your last enathate injection. You will use clomid(clomidaphine citrate) for your PCT. This will last four weeks. Start at 100mgs per day week one, then 75mgs per day week two and two more weeks at 50mgs per day. Now you have that all down? OK? Now you have to decide on what pins you are going to use. I like 1 inch 25 guage personally but many prefer 23 guage. I do thigh and shoulders mostly. If you are going to do glutes most would suggest a 1 1/2 inch pin for that. Enathate shouldnt sting to bad as it is a single ester. Get all your supplies. Research a LOT more and be safe. Oh....almost forgot. The reason you keep nolvadex on hand is just in case you get sore, itchy or tender nipples then you start the nolvadex at 20mgs per day until all this clears up and then discontinue. Hope this cleared up any questions you may have had and enlightened you.

slimshady95

Registered Member
Reaction score
To add and elaborate on what everyone else is telling you. With test enathate most of us feel that mon-thurs pin schedule works best to keep plasma levels stable. You will need arimadex or aromasin. I use arimadex. You will take the arimadex at .5mgs EOD(every other day) from day one. You'r shots will be 250mgs per injection for your total of 500mgs per week which should give you good results. Second and no later than the third week you will begin HCG(human chorionic gonadatropin) at 250i'u's per shot 2x weekly. This will be done with a slin pin(insulin syringe) to the right or left of the naval sub q (subcutaneous). Use the HCG until day before PCT starts(post cycle therapy). This will begin 14 days after your last enathate injection. You will use clomid(clomidaphine citrate) for your PCT. This will last four weeks. Start at 100mgs per day week one, then 75mgs per day week two and two more weeks at 50mgs per day. Now you have that all down? OK? Now you have to decide on what pins you are going to use. I like 1 inch 25 guage personally but many prefer 23 guage. I do thigh and shoulders mostly. If you are going to do glutes most would suggest a 1 1/2 inch pin for that. Enathate shouldnt sting to bad as it is a single ester. Get all your supplies. Research a LOT more and be safe. Oh....almost forgot. The reason you keep nolvadex on hand is just in case you get sore, itchy or tender nipples then you start the nolvadex at 20mgs per day until all this clears up and then discontinue. Hope this cleared up any questions you may have had and enlightened you.
Couldn't have said it better myself,great info for the kid,Reps for the King...Oh ya I can add one thing,bust a nut and jamb on,good luck,besafe...