• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Thanks Dymatize...I can power a sail boat

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok is it just me? I've never had a shake give me as much gas as this stuff. Great taste, chocolate...sits well...but 4 hours later I'm almost sharting in my pants. Farting so much I have to be careful. Geez... My first time with this stuff....

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered Member
Reaction score
So does ON...never had this much of a problem....geez. What do you use?

vortrit

Amateur Gynecologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
I've used ON mostly. I've also used EARS and Cytosport. I've never had any problems but I think I liked ON the best and always got good deals on it. I haven't gotten any in awhile but I think I might try something different next time.

I think the last one I used was BSN and I never had any problems with it at all. I think my favorite of all so far would be Isopure.

Last edited:

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered Member
Reaction score
I've used ON mostly. I've also used EARS and Cytosport. I've never had any problems but I think I liked ON the best and always got good deals on it. I haven't gotten any in awhile but I think I might try something different next time.

I think the last one I used was BSN and I never had any problems with it at all. I think my favorite of all so far would be Isopure.

You've tried the isopure powder? I'm usually a chocolate guy do you know if they have that and if so is it good? If not what did you like some "red" flavor? That's usually a safe bet. I can't remember the last time I bought a fruit flavored protein powder but I might go that route.

vortrit

Amateur Gynecologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
You've tried the isopure powder? I'm usually a chocolate guy do you know if they have that and if so is it good? If not what did you like some "red" flavor? That's usually a safe bet. I can't remember the last time I bought a fruit flavored protein powder but I might go that route.

Yes, I have used the powder and I thought it worked very well. I have also used the RTD kind and loved those too, but they are very pricey. I don't think the powder is cheap either, but it's worth it. Yes, I have tried the chocolate and it wasn't bad but I usually mix other stuff in with my powder like bananas, etc. I never drink just powder and water. Tasted fine to me though.

The only ones I've drank without mixing are the RTD, and I think I liked the Apple one the best. They don't have a chocolate RTD, I don't think.

carmineb

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use it all the time and I guess that ya, you get some intestinal issues but I noticed only when I dont have meals inbetween. if I am using it as meal replacement not supplement inbetween, I notice it a little.

i also use milk and 2 spoons of peanut butter in mine so that slows down the issue.... plus, it is a new protein for u, maybe after a few more, it will be fine, dont know

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered Member
Reaction score
I use it all the time and I guess that ya, you get some intestinal issues but I noticed only when I dont have meals inbetween. if I am using it as meal replacement not supplement inbetween, I notice it a little.

i also use milk and 2 spoons of peanut butter in mine so that slows down the issue.... plus, it is a new protein for u, maybe after a few more, it will be fine, dont know

I got my money back. I'll be cutting so I may have a shake a day on an empty stomach. Oh well...