• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

That's Racist

Dark Geared God

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
Registered Member
Reaction score
when they have that 4.99 8 piece deal on chicken watch out the shit flys at old popeyes:wacko:

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
lmao gotta love it

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
i dont see wats racists about wat happened, but they should have been more prepared for the people like me that love chicken. thats just bad business practice not racism. calling somebody bad racists names is racism. i hate racism it ruins our country. i love all people. but false advertising happens alot , everywhere. sorry but not no racism in that video. :hmmm:

SYN

I am The Mad Hatter
Elite Member
Reaction score
i dont see wats racists about wat happened, but they should have been more prepared for the people like me that love chicken. thats just bad business practice not racism. calling somebody bad racists names is racism. i hate racism it ruins our country. i love all people. but false advertising happens alot , everywhere. sorry but not no racism in that video. :hmmm:

Sense of humor fail?

Everybody knows blacks are stereotyped for liking fried chicken. Did you see any whiteys in that video? And even if I was trying to make a point about racism in america, or even if I was being racist myself it would have been lost on you. Popeyes is obviously not racist for running out of chicken, and I would obviously be mentally retarded if that was why I posted this video. If anybody is a racist here it's that news crew for not throwing in a couple of disgruntled white folk in their little report.

But regardless- This isn't supposed to be an "oh my god those poor black people" or a "lets lynch some niggers" thread, it's a racist lols thread for videos and pics depicting comedic yet racist scenarios, and situations. Like a bunch of little black kids picking cotton on a school field trip.

or this

passport_office_fail.jpg

UPDATE: Richard, the guy in the now-infamous passport photo, works for a non-profit organization, College Success Foundation, which helps low-income students attend college. They wre recently nominated for a Pepsi Refresh grant, so he figured why not use his newfound notoriety to encourage you all to vote for his organization. For more information, go here.

He Won.

You don't have to be a racist asshole to have a good laugh at some accidental racistness.

YouTube Video

Last edited:

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sense of humor fail?

Everybody knows blacks are stereotyped for liking fried chicken. Did you see any whiteys in that video? And even if I was trying to make a point about racism in america, or even if I was being racist myself it would have been lost on you. Popeyes is obviously not racist for running out of chicken, and I would obviously be mentally retarded if that was why I posted this video. If anybody is a racist here it's that news crew for not throwing in a couple of disgruntled white folk in their little report.

But regardless- This isn't supposed to be an "oh my god those poor black people" or a "lets lynch some niggers" thread, it's a racist lols thread for videos and pics depicting comedic yet racist scenarios, and situations. Like a bunch of little black kids picking cotton on a school field trip.

or this

passport_office_fail.jpg

He Won.

You don't have to be a racist asshole to have a good laugh at some accidental racistness.

YouTube Video

i no, i just didnt see racism in the video at all just because black people were the only ones driving up. but then again i shouldnt of commented as i didnt no wat popyes was. i found it funny but it wasnt that funny to me personally i just didnt get the humor in it. so i take my original post back as i didnt no wat i was suppose to be looking for. but still racism does ruin our country and theres alot on this board alone but its just not talked about until someone gets pissed then it flys all over. again wtf do i no.

SYN

I am The Mad Hatter
Elite Member
Reaction score
i no, i just didnt see racism in the video at all just because black people were the only ones driving up. but then again i shouldnt of commented as i didnt no wat popyes was. i found it funny but it wasnt that funny to me personally i just didnt get the humor in it. so i take my original post back as i didnt no wat i was suppose to be looking for. but still racism does ruin our country and theres alot on this board alone but its just not talked about until someone gets pissed then it flys all over. again wtf do i no.

Yea Popeye's chicken isn't as well known as KFC. I don't even know if there is one here in Maine.

I agree with you 100% that racism fucks up a lot of stuff, and I am not a racist person, but I believe that people who take the subject too seriously are the ones giving it all the power. And most of those people are black. Like the people freaking out over that Hallmark card. That was ridiculous, and I really with that Hallmark had told them to suck it. That's why I like stuff like the "fry that chicken" song, cause it's minorities being like 'make you're stereotypes, don't bother me none'

I think the funniest part of that video is not so much that it's JUST black people, but they all act like that's the only place in town where they could possibly find food. I don't blame them for being pissed though. That one guy said they run out of shit all the time. Place needs new management. What kind of chicken joint runs out of friggin chicken anyway?

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
oh, ok that last sentence now made sense to me syn, thnx brother. gtg bro.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Some of those black people were the epitome of stupid and lazy. "How am I going to feed my family?" Wow, have you considered cooking something you lazy piece of shit. Some people have no shame.

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Some of those black people were the epitome of stupid and lazy. "How am I going to feed my family?" Wow, have you considered cooking something you lazy piece of shit. Some people have no shame.

This is true!

What are you going to give your toddler a wing or the neck!

Just make sure you save the big piece for yo daddy!:wacko:

ufc69

Registered Member
Reaction score

:roflmao:

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yea Popeye's chicken isn't as well known as KFC. I don't even know if there is one here in Maine.

I agree with you 100% that racism fucks up a lot of stuff, and I am not a racist person, but I believe that people who take the subject too seriously are the ones giving it all the power. And most of those people are black. Like the people freaking out over that Hallmark card. That was ridiculous, and I really with that Hallmark had told them to suck it. That's why I like stuff like the "fry that chicken" song, cause it's minorities being like 'make you're stereotypes, don't bother me none'

I think the funniest part of that video is not so much that it's JUST black people, but they all act like that's the only place in town where they could possibly find food. I don't blame them for being pissed though. That one guy said they run out of shit all the time. Place needs new management. What kind of chicken joint runs out of friggin chicken anyway?

in ***isiana were im from there a damm popeyes on every corner after katrina they were even excepting foodstamp cards I shit you not

vortrit

Amateur Gynecologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
I'd be pissed to. Of course they could just move to the south where every other building is a chicken joint.

SYN

I am The Mad Hatter
Elite Member
Reaction score
It was racist how that many black people tried to steal it.

Even the black people who were stealing it were being racist. "I bet this Italian guys got drugs and money in here"