• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Juggernaut Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
She's still hot for 50+, but I dont get her music, especially the early 80s shit that was popular. I did like that one "techno" album she put out a few years ago called Ray of Light. I thought she was on the right track, modernizing her music and then she just disappeared.

O, I'm getting better. I am still having breathing problems but I am using a steroid inhaler and a nebulizer with antibiotics. I might attempt a workout today. The nice thing about being down and sick is the rest you need, you get. The other bonus is that I finally read that Metroplex Powerbuilding Basics book. I am going to take a spin at it for my (again) precontest training. Considering I lost a few weeks of training, I think backing out of my original contest was a smart move.

Glad your starting to feel better, sounds like it would have been plain stupid to train through whatcha got.

I need to find time to read that and Juggernaut Method yet. So what did you think of the Metroplex?

I agree O. It was dancing in my head, but I knew that I'd wind up with pneumonia very easily if I persisted. Sandy got on my ass a few times, and my son helped keep the gym running. I have a great support system. My trainee/coach Debbie also helped keep things in order when I couldnt get there, nor could my family.
267486_10150223181595773_164348500772_7826741_6783357_n.jpg

MP is a hybrid-ish throwback to the older styles of high volume and strength training.
I like it, as it is a good change of pace. I didnt go as hard as I wanted, but for a first week back, I'm satisfied.

Glad your back at it.

Looks to me like she won and you just participated. :owned:

Seriously though, you have an awesome family and group of people around you. :winkfinger:

Glad your back at it.

Looks to me like she won and you just participated. :owned:

Seriously though, you have an awesome family and group of people around you. :winkfinger:

Feeling better O.
I was the caddy that day. She did all the work. Interesting story on that fourth place finish; This was her first contest. She was nervous. The novice division came up and when I was watching her, she wasnt doing her best because she was nervous. I got back stage after they got off, used some belittling psychology on her, pissed her off as she was warming up to go on the stage for the 35+ category. She got so pissed, that when she did the surgi-tube lat rows, she said, "you know what?? Fuck you!!" and snapped the tubing right into me. Fucker hurt! Well, she got back on stage and owned it. She got first place in that category.
She's the best. her husband, a 40 year friend of mine, said I knew exactly which buttons to push. Quite possibly, one of the best days of my life.

From Metroplex Powerbuilding Basics ebook...

Great book Metroflex. Sorry about the misspelling.

From yesterday:
Taking it slowly as my strength is starting to build up.

Back squat 4x10
185-10, 10, 10, 10
Front Squat 3x15
95-15, 100-15, 15
Leg extension 4x25
45-25, 50-25, 55-25, 20
Pull throughs 4x12, 12, 10, 8
80-12, 12, 90-10, 100-8
Standard Deads 3x5
185-5, 205-5, 225-5
Forearm work 4x20
Reverse curls with olympic bar-20, 20, 18, 16
Standing Calf raise 3x30
Bodyweight with slow tempo reps: 30, 26, 16
Ab work 8xfailure

30 minute LISS cardio.

That's a great photo. I rode a black horse for years named Statlin. I loved that horse. She was beautiful and very friendly. Had a penchant for sweet potatoes.

I thought this was the pic of madonna lol

Josh Bryant gives helpful advice over at elitefts (he's behind metroflex).

How's the acting career going, not heard much about it for a while?

That's a great photo. I rode a black horse for years named Statlin. I loved that horse. She was beautiful and very friendly. Had a penchant for sweet potatoes.

Hey thanks man, horses are damn beautiful arent they?

Good to see you back at it Jug :winkfinger: One day back in the gym and you've already got pretty women and trophies in your hands. We gotta start hangin out lol

Josh Bryant gives helpful advice over at elitefts (he's behind metroflex).

How's the acting career going, not heard much about it for a while?

Acting career was put on hold, because the director wants me low key to come out of nowhere. I have no idea what that means, but he gave me an agent and made me sign a non-disclosure for the time being. I did attend the wrapup party, found out who's interested in it (network wise), and i have to tell you it looks absolutely incredible. I am in three scenes of the 3 minute trailer. My evil laugh trails to black and the credits go on.
It is going to be a web series as well, and you'll see my ugly ass in it as well. Go on FB and like Stunods. Youll see some great stuff. That's really all I can say at this point.

Day 2

Flat bench press 4x10
185-10, 10, 195-10, 7
Weighted chins 3x15
BW-9,9, 8
Hammer Iso Incline Press 4x25 (hly shit what a burn)
95-25, 10, 17, 16
Close grip bent rows 4x12, 12, 10, 8
120-12, 12, 130-10, 135-8
Preacher curls 3x5
70-5, 90-5, 5
JM Press 3x20
20-20, 17, 16

LISS cardio: 30 minutes

Nah I'm not competition level by any means. I would love to have a competition body though!

Day 3

DB Military Press 4x10
55s-10, 10, 8, 8
DB Shrugs 3x15
65s-15, 75s-15, 85s-15
Upright row 4x25
45-25, 55-23, 21, 18
DB Lateral raise 4x12, 12, 10, 8
7.5s-12, 10s-12, 20s-10, 25s-8
Face pulls 3x5
110-5, 5, 5
Wrist rolllers 4 x up/down
4x15lbs
Abs cable pull 8x10
150-10, 10, 10, 9, 10, 8, 8, 7
Cardio: 45 minutes, 20 minute sprints + 25 minutes LISS

IML Gear Cream!
I like that Metroflex Powerbuilding book. Which routine is this from that book? Or is it something you've put together yourself?

Workouts are looking good, man! How you feeling?

I like that Metroflex Powerbuilding book. Which routine is this from that book? Or is it something you've put together yourself?

Workouts are looking good, man! How you feeling?

Workouts are getting stronger each time.
That was the template for a medium gainer. I may move up to the easy gainer...because I'm awesome JK!

First there was LIN-sanity...... now we have JUGGERinsanity, and he isn't even Asian!
:roflmao:

:winkfinger: Day 3 totally looks like old school.

You back in the swing of things now? Have a great weekend.

Welcome to my insanity :)
In case you didnt know there's an end result to this. It was originally supposed to be the March 31st contest, but it was moved to June 2nd because of a nasty bout with bronchitis and a wrist sprain.

Thank you for following!

OHHH NOOOO! well i hope youve made a full recovery, bronchitis sucks!

Sucks big time. My energy is back, strength I'm getting there and someone gave me a nice compliment on legs this morning.

Sent from my G2x
using Taptalk

Last edited:
From yesterday....
21 curls 4x21
40-21, 45-21, 21, 18
Skull crusher 4x12
70-12, 12, 8, 8
Hammer curl 4x12
40-12,12,12 45-10
Tricep pushdown 4x12
100-12, 110-12, 10, 8