• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

To use or not to use...that is the question

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a little about me. Started training when I was 14. I quit when I was about 21. I was a solid 280lbs at 8% bodyfat and 6'4 naturally. I sort of quit because I didnt feel like competing and there was no point in keeping up the 24/7 job of bodybuilding if I had no desire to compete. So I still worked out but lost a lot of weight as I picked up other sports. Ive rotated back into bodybuilding though. Been at it for about 2 years again, am 27 now, and am at like 285-290lbs at 6'4 and maybe 15% bodyfat.

Ive never taken any anabolics. I was always convinced if you put your mind and body to it and ate right, didnt drink, abstained from massive amounts of sex, and trained super hard you could be gigantic naturally. And honestly I was right. My arms were like 22 inches. Probably somewhere similar now. Big giant legs, big wide back, but I never looked like a bodybuilder. The hardness, the symmetry, the extra volume, the vascularity, the rock hard big bulging abs, big calves, etc, always eluded me. Ive always looked like a natural guy no matter how big I get. I just dont have that bodybuilder look. Im getting to the point where Im reaching a plateau again and extra size just isnt coming. My symmetry and my muscle look seems to get better over time but naturally to be over 285-290lbs I just dont seem to be able to do it. Increasing my calorie intake only increases my bodyfat. Even good healthy food like chicken and rice and veggies. I eat super clean now even bulking up. I walk an hour or so a day to keep my bodyfat down it also helps calm my nerves before bed.

So the question is this. The desire to compete in bodybuilding is there. However I know I wont win any competitions staying natural. I might place top 10 at best or something but not win. My comp weight would probably be 260ish, maybe as low as 250lbs. Thats just not gonna go anywhere at 6'4 tall. I want to have a comp weight of 280ish. And if I win and progress in the world of bodybuilding hopefully get my comp weight to 300+.

So Im considering a first cycle. Have access to whatever. Not interested in insulin or growth hormone. My GH is already very high and would rather put that money into food and what not.

My question is this. Since Im already big. Way bigger than the average user. Would my first cycle still be 4-500mg of test a week? If you think about it logically if my testosterone is already in the high range and its measured in x amount per y amount of volume wouldnt I have much higher testosterone needs? If my x amount per y amount of volume is the same as someone who weighs 180lbs wouldnt i have considerably more testosterone than they have naturally? I dont know. Posting on forums in any subject in any forum seems to just attract a lot of b.s. and hate and flaming or whatever.

But i was thinking, first cycle, 600mg of test E a week for 10 weeks. I know PCT, I know diet, I know lifting, you dont have to drill me about all that. I grew up around steroids theres little I dont know. Except of course the actual experience of using them.

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
600mgs of Test E per week is fine for a cycle. You may think about increasing the dose after 8 weeks to continue gains. Personally, I would use an AI during the cycle, Aromasin or Arimidex are 2 good choices.

good luck

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
600mgs of Test E per week is fine for a cycle. You may think about increasing the dose after 8 weeks to continue gains. Personally, I would use an AI during the cycle, Aromasin or Arimidex are 2 good choices.

good luck

Thanks for your reply. I have arimidex and clomid. You suggest using adex on cycle?

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No problem,. Yes, I have used it with great success. It keeps your estrogen down to proper levels and your water retention at a minimum. My doses have been 1mg ED or 1mg EOD. Ideally, .5mg per day is a good place to start, people react differently, I have tried to use .5mg ED and got frustrated with trying to cut the pill in half so I went the other route I explained.

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
Alright cool. When I start I'll make a journal on here. Might be a few weeks though.

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
great, I'll be sure to subb in

Swfl

Still growin
Board Rep
Reaction score
if your that big but never look like a bodybuilder, i suspect your diet is not nearly as clean as you think it is. I'm not attacking you, dont take it that way. but i've seen full natural bodybuiilding competitions where they defintly looked like they were on gear. Look up Beverly international. They have comps that are fully natural and they test. Anyhoo, from what I read you are not doing any cardio, sorry but walking an hour is not cardio, Im sure you realize this in your gut. I've found that the things in this game that I resist the most mentally are what i need to do to look my best... I'm not saying dont do gear but be aware of detection times as some can hang around in your system for 12-18+ mos (deca) so if your gonna compete and they test be aware of this.

With your size it just sounds like you need to clean up the diet and get cut, you already have the mass. Pics would help.

SUPERFLY1234

Registered Member
Reaction score
dam c3po, really 280lbs 8% bf?? sounds too good to be true. got pictures??

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score
I would love to see your pictures of 280 8% bodyfat, natural. That would be sweet. Post `em up dude.

ErikGearhead

Registered Member
Reaction score
Impressive stats bud, you are a genetic anomaly! Good work.
A simple cycle of 600mg/wk test E will do huge things for you being your first cycle. Adex .25-.5mg EoD should do you well.
With genetics like that, if you truly wanted to compete and got into all of the drugs the pros use, you should have no problem making a name for yourself.

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
dam c3po, really 280lbs 8% bf?? sounds too good to be true. got pictures??

Thats when I was 21 years old. I wish I still had pics of it. Im almost there again. Higher bodyfat now though. My metabolism just isnt as high as it used to be. Plus my method of keeping a low bodyfat was keeping my protein at <100 grams a day. Which just flat out doesnt work for me anymore. My highschool and college nickname was "Juicy" because I was so big people tagged me as a steroid user ha. Yea I know walking isnt cardio. But I feel like cardio inhibits my growth. So I wait till im trying to lose fat to do real cardio. I guess walking is more for just health purposes. Cant sit at a computer all day and not walk. And I could stand to eat a tad cleaner. But really my only vice is some macaroni and cheese and hot dogs lol. Everything else is chicken, eggs, rice and vegetables. I really do think that I could be pro and do well competing. An ex pro at my old gym started talking about how he hates winstrol I was like I wouldnt know Ive never taken steroids. He was shocked and said I could be pro in a couple years if I competed. I mean really Im big as hell. And to think that as far as weight goes I dont have much further to go. Really my only need for steroids would be to develop my physique to be more bodybuilder like.

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude, you should post up current pics so we can all see how massive you are, that would be sweet!

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
When I make that log Ill make some before and after pics. Ill have to get my girl to take pics of me. I cant hold my phone and pose at the same time. Ill put it up by this weekend for sure.

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score
When I make that log Ill make some before and after pics. Ill have to get my girl to take pics of me. I cant hold my phone and pose at the same time. Ill put it up by this weekend for sure.

Dude just go to the bathroom and take a mirror shot.

jadean

Registered Member
Reaction score
very nice my man your a little smaller than me and i did my first cycle around 260lbs so your more than primed to grow brother. My first cycle was 500mgs aweek with a havoc kickstart, crazy gains. now im chilling at 301lbs about 12%bf and loving life. i would start at 500 a week maybe throw in a kicker. get those pics up

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
very nice my man your a little smaller than me and i did my first cycle around 260lbs so your more than primed to grow brother. My first cycle was 500mgs aweek with a havoc kickstart, crazy gains. now im chilling at 301lbs about 12%bf and loving life. i would start at 500 a week maybe throw in a kicker. get those pics up

I just put some up, post before yours. Id like to be like 300lbs with 10-12% bodyfat. I think that would be a great place to start in the amateurs.

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
im actually dropping my test down low and focusing more on my diet. 500mg test and 300 deca is my next cycle well some slin and hgh but thats all for anabolics.

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
im actually dropping my test down low and focusing more on my diet. 500mg test and 300 deca is my next cycle well some slin and hgh but thats all for anabolics.

I have some NPP and some anadrol but I figured Id save them. I kind of wanted to do like 350mg of test and 200mg of NPP. But probably just test first and see how responsive I am.

Darth

Registered Member
Reaction score
You truly have the potential to go pro, bodybuilding or wrestling. One cycle won't get you there, but 3-4 over a couple of years with good diet and coaching will. Really. Lots of dreamers but you could make it happen. I would seriously look at creating a year or multi-year plan to get there. Keep your options open by sticking to compounds that clear faster. In otherwords, stay away from deca and look closely at the true clearance time for npp.

Hope you stick around as I am curious to see your progress. You are right on volume to size, but 500 test/week to start and then increase to 750 after 4-6 weeks once you see how you respond. Keep it simple and slowly add in additional gear. You may find test is all you need to get where you want.

If you do decide, I expect some awesomeness to come your way.

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You truly have the potential to go pro, bodybuilding or wrestling. One cycle won't get you there, but 3-4 over a couple of years with good diet and coaching will. Really. Lots of dreamers but you could make it happen. I would seriously look at creating a year or multi-year plan to get there. Keep your options open by sticking to compounds that clear faster. In otherwords, stay away from deca and look closely at the true clearance time for npp.

Hope you stick around as I am curious to see your progress. You are right on volume to size, but 500 test/week to start and then increase to 750 after 4-6 weeks once you see how you respond. Keep it simple and slowly add in additional gear. You may find test is all you need to get where you want.

If you do decide, I expect some awesomeness to come your way.

Wow thanks for the positive feedback. I plan on doing a show here next year in the Spring. Ill probably do one cycle now then one cycle pre show. Based on how that goes and how I look filled out I'll either continue or move on to something else. Being big isnt a guarantee of success. There are a lot of guys with weird genetics that dont really make it on stage even though theyre very big. So hopefully when I do really fill out and reach my potential everything is right on queue. Im not into bodybuilding for the fame or vanity. I really do consider it an art and have loved it ever since I was a kid. No matter what I do I seem to come back to it. Ill keep you guys posted on whats up.

AMA Rider

80's lame knowledge
Registered Member
Reaction score
C3po. You hit on something that I have as well, it's that my labs for GH are in the top 75%, but my natty T is crashed ? Maybe some guys could say if GH is worth it for guys with high natty GH ? Just kickin it around. Thx anyone who chimes in.

C3p0

Banned Member
Reaction score
C3po. You hit on something that I have as well, it's that my labs for GH are in the top 75%, but my natty T is crashed ? Maybe some guys could say if GH is worth it for guys with high natty GH ? Just kickin it around. Thx anyone who chimes in.

Ive known multiple people who have said Gh works great for some and not for others. Likely because the others already had a high amount and the extra which shuts off your own releasing if taken without ghrelin or whatever growth hormone release hormone, didnt change much in their homeostasis. I kind of have a theory that people often take it for very long periods of time and say they dont see gains on it for awhile. Well if it takes months for gains logically wouldnt that mean that its really not doing anything. That its shutting down your own production for awhile then when your body is coming to homeostasis you notice change. Its all theory. Just logic applied. Honestly I dont want it to fuck up my pretty face. Theres a powerlifter I grew around who was a good looking dude before GH then looked like a f'ing ape. Literally. Head probably doubled in size. Plus it grows your gut and what not. Fuck it. Too expensive. If it was cheap like anabolics Id be all over it. But for the price and my understanding is that its very very hit or miss getting worthwhile stuff.

Ive also read its almost pointless to take without growth hormone release hormone. You need your body to still be dropping growth hormone while you have the pinned HGH floating around. Ive spent countless hours researching growth hormone. Have been since the mid 90's. I think its much more potent for people trying to beat drug tests and people who are needing to recover because they train the same parts constantly like endurance/speed athletes. For bodybuilding you need A LOT and you need to take the extras with it to get size out of it.

Last edited: