• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

"token has expired"

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You gotta fix this shit. Years now.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please elaborate.

TripleOvertime

Elite Member
Reaction score
I?m not sure I?ve encountered a problem like that either. I do believe it is a ?timed out? message? Like when you type a post that is long And takes time and then go to post it, it will say token expired? I have ran into that at a different forum, but not this one. Is that what you?re talking about Akita?

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Ill open up my log, see what I did last workout, do a new workout, input the new one in, press Reply and BAM. It goes to a Token has expired screen and whatever I recently logged is erased.

Its a time limit thing, I am sure, but this forum is the only one that does this. I have to close all tabs and the browser, start anew, and then log it. Manageable, yes, but sometimes I forget and still lose my logs.

TripleOvertime

Elite Member
Reaction score
Yeah that?s frustrating. Hopefully admin can adjust the settings to allow for a longer idle period. How long do you need it to hold on for? 5 mins? 10 mins? More?

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Didnt know if it was much to ask for NO expiration?

I always open the log to see what I did the previous week, then do my workout. So thats 1.5 hours.