• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Vegetarian workout schedule?

seniormeetch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As a vegetarian, I read that workouts to increase muscle growth should be short, but intense... Exactly how often, and how long should I be exercising to achieve maximum muscle growth?
Is a 20 minute session each day sufficient? Or two ten minute sessions?
I need a general guideline.

As a vegetarian, I read that workouts to increase muscle growth should be short, but intense... Exactly how often, and how long should I be exercising to achieve maximum muscle growth?

45 minutes, 3 times per week of resistance training should be sufficient.
Limit your cardio though.

Supplement with creatine, too - this is more important for vegetarians than it is for omnivores, who get creatine from our food.

It should not matter! I lift like the meat eaters and am doing fine.

lift HEAVY with 5-9 reps MAX for 40ish min and only hit same part 1-2 times a week
its THE SAME regardless of meat or no meat. you need to keep protein high, take up protein drinks. I get about 150-200g ed from that + another 60-120g from food ed

also donr over train i go about 3X a week. i rec EOD and not mor ethen 2 days in a row

Supplement with creatine, too - this is more important for vegetarians than it is for omnivores, who get creatine from our food.

THIS!--------------^

if you eat meat its in your food.

Back