• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Vegetarian workout schedule?

seniormeetch

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As a vegetarian, I read that workouts to increase muscle growth should be short, but intense... Exactly how often, and how long should I be exercising to achieve maximum muscle growth?
Is a 20 minute session each day sufficient? Or two ten minute sessions?
I need a general guideline.

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered Member
Reaction score
As a vegetarian, I read that workouts to increase muscle growth should be short, but intense... Exactly how often, and how long should I be exercising to achieve maximum muscle growth?

45 minutes, 3 times per week of resistance training should be sufficient.
Limit your cardio though.

Built

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
Supplement with creatine, too - this is more important for vegetarians than it is for omnivores, who get creatine from our food.

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score

It should not matter! I lift like the meat eaters and am doing fine.

lift HEAVY with 5-9 reps MAX for 40ish min and only hit same part 1-2 times a week
its THE SAME regardless of meat or no meat. you need to keep protein high, take up protein drinks. I get about 150-200g ed from that + another 60-120g from food ed

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
also donr over train i go about 3X a week. i rec EOD and not mor ethen 2 days in a row

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
Supplement with creatine, too - this is more important for vegetarians than it is for omnivores, who get creatine from our food.

THIS!--------------^

if you eat meat its in your food.