• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

what gives your life meaning?

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what are the things you do/have/care about that make your life meaningful? How do these things effect you daily? Do you want more? If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
1) what are the things you do/have/care about that make your life meaningful?
2) How do these things effect you daily?
3) Do you want more?
4) If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?

1) Learning and applying what I've learned to help others.
2) I learn serveral things every day. I spend many hours a week helping others.
3) More of what? Do you mean more of what I stated in answer #1? I can only learn and do so much.
4) Make the lives of all of my friends and family as fiscally pleasant as possible. Oh, and get rid of the Middle East.

goob

Smartass anthropologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
3) More of what? Do you mean more of what I stated in answer #1? I can only learn and do so much.
4) Make the lives of all of my friends and family as fiscally pleasant as possible. Oh, and get rid of the Middle East.

Always nice to know a charity worker..........(1&2, 3)........

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score

#4: more meaning.

goandykid

Registered Member
Reaction score
Active community member. DEP marine. Plus I think I've positivelly affected my family and friends. I'm opinionated and lead by example, I know I've changed some people.

Coach youth basketball atm, will be manager or asst asst asst asst coach for a d3 basketball team in college, after my term of service. I'd love to pursue a coaching career, but I still have 70 or so years in front of me, I dont need to have a meaning of my life yet.

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hamsters. If it weren't for them... well... :cry:

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
My family, friends and my dog.

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
what are the things you do/have/care about that make your life meaningful? How do these things effect you daily? Do you want more? If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?

1) I have a wonderful and very supporting wife and family
2) It makes me not sweat the small stuff, like I normally would.
3) Do I want more? Sure I do, I would like to have more, everyone would, but then again I am not wealthy but I am blessed enough that I have a good job, the wife has a good job, we have a nice home and we keep our bills paid no problem, still save for a rainy day, try our hardest to give back to the community and I don't have to lie awake at night worrying how I am going to pay for something if all hell breaks loose. Her nor myself find the material things in life that important, are they nice? You bet, but they are not the most important thing by any means.
4) This one is easy. My Family and Friends would be set up to the best of my ability and some of the area schools would receive a healthy donation, for building upgrades, better technology in the classrooms, better after school programs....etc. After all what good is all that money if the kids that will be the future lawmakers on the local, state and federal levels didn't have the tools they needed?

Bazooka Tooth

Banned Member
Reaction score
ohhh you touch my tralala...oooh my ding ding dong

Witchblade

Succinct
Elite Member
Reaction score
Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll!

Eh wait wrong answer. I think along with friends and family, fitness gives my life meaning too.

MACCA

Registered Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend, my family,my dogs,my health n fitness,being out on my motorbike(if the weathers good) driving my new saab convertible and beer....

viet_jon

PISSED!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
my philosophy of life:

money isn't all that.

I want to get super rich and give it to the starving and poor. How much money do I really need? I can only live in one house at a time, drive one car at a time, eat three meals a day. I would die a happy man if I can help people in need.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
1 ~ my kids, raising them to be individuals with minds and will of their own instead of just more sheep keeping the system going.

2 ~ neither of them go to public school i have them tutoered at home.
we live life on our schedule not "the man's"

3 ~ yes i want more but i'm content to wait a bit for it n be where i'm needed now.

4 ~ if i had all the money in the world.... it'd be a red, white n blue world.

Bakerboy

cat burglar
Registered Member
Reaction score
sock.jpg

ABCs

Audios Envy
Elite Member
Reaction score
1.) My family
2.) My music
3.) My career
4.) The people I surround myself with
5.) Having fun while still working hard

Bernie2

Registered Member
Reaction score
Meaning of life?

Family, love of others and quality time with them are great things. However what gives life itself meaning and purpose? We were created by God in His image. He loves us and sacraficed His Son so that we could have a relationship with Him. We were designed and created to have a relationship with God and if we fail to succeed in doing that we will inevitably feel a void in our life and will be lost. For those who accept what Jesus did on the cross, they recieve the joy of being a son or daughter of God and will be with Him forever. That is what truly gives life meaning. So then what is the purpose to life other than to come into relationship with God? It is to be faithfully obedient to Him and follow His commands as stated in the Bible and as led by His Holly Spirit. I would recomend reading the Gospel of John to anyone interested in learning more. "The Book" is a translation of the Bible that is easier to understand than King James translations however I like the King James version best. I would be happy to answer any questions you have for me if I can.

Bakerboy

cat burglar
Registered Member
Reaction score
Family, love of others and quality time with them are great things. However what gives life itself meaning and purpose? We were created by God in His image. He loves us and sacraficed His Son so that we could have a relationship with Him. We were designed and created to have a relationship with God and if we fail to succeed in doing that we will inevitably feel a void in our life and will be lost. For those who accept what Jesus did on the cross, they recieve the joy of being a son or daughter of God and will be with Him forever. That is what truly gives life meaning. So then what is the purpose to life other than to come into relationship with God? It is to be faithfully obedient to Him and follow His commands as stated in the Bible and as led by His Holly Spirit. I would recomend reading the Gospel of John to anyone interested in learning more. "The Book" is a translation of the Bible that is easier to understand than King James translations however I like the King James version best. I would be happy to answer any questions you have for me if I can.

No thanks. :banned:

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score

I am glad that you get happiness from your beliefs. As long as you do not try to interfere with how I want to live my life, we are cool.

Double D

Registered Member
Reaction score
1) what are the things you do/have/care about that make your life meaningful? This is very easy, my wife and 2 kids (also one on the way), and thats all that matters in life.
2) How do these things effect you daily? They are my daily life
3) Do you want more? I am having 1 more
4) If you had all the money in the world, what would you do? I would never have all the money in the world so I reall dont have a answer for it.