• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What Would Happen If I Blasted 5000iu of HCG?

WallsOfJericho

Registered Member
Reaction score
With the quantity of hcg injected u can desensitizing the Leydig cells in the testes to LH if you use it too much though, which could interfere with recovery ;)

yeah thats what i thought, too much hcg and it has the oppositie effect, your balls would shrink even more and become shut down.

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Just store it in a 3ml syringe brother

2.5ml of BAC and you've got 2000iu's per ML.

Fu*k that!

I want you to do it!

The only thing it would do is make your balls throb (REALLY BAD) and increase your E2. That's about it.

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
to that I say..... F*ck that!
I don't want bitch tits and nuts that feel like blue balls.

Calves of Steel

Registered Member
Reaction score
You could get gyno. I know a few people that never had gyno until they tried taking a massive dose of HCG at one time. Definitely not worth it. Just store it in a pin. Change the tip, or swab the tip after.

overburdened

Board Rep
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm just too lazy to order sterile vials and reconstitute and all that crap hahaha. What would happen if I just shot this whole amp? :thinking:
Bro, you can reconstitute and pull each dose into slin pins, keep them in the fridge and use it a dose at a time.... but in all reality, you would probably have no issues with pinning 5000iu at once, other than , if you do it long term you will desensitize leydig cells to lh, you essentially wasted a good portion of the 5000iu..... and your nuts will be so damn swollen the next day it may be painful walking....

Digitalash

Registered Member
Reaction score
yep you'd be wasting alot and probably have very high E2

M4A3

Registered Member
Reaction score
5000 IU is prescribed by doctors regularly. How it would affect your particular case, I have no idea.

Novarel Dosage and Administration

(Intramuscular Use Only): The dosage regimen employed in any particular case will depend upon the indication for use, the age and weight of the patient, and the physician’s preference. The following regimens have been advocated by various authorities.Prepubertal cryptorchidism not due to anatomical obstruction:(1) 4,000 USP Units three times weekly for three weeks.(2) 5,000 USP Units every second day for four injections.(3) 15 injections of 500 to 1,000 USP Units over a period of six weeks.(4) 500 USP Units three times weekly for four to six weeks. If this course of treatment is not successful, another is begun one month later, giving 1,000 USP Units per injection.Selected cases of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in males:(1) 500 to 1,000 USP Units three times a week for three weeks, followed by the same dose twice a week for three weeks.(2) 4,000 USP Units three times weekly for six to nine months, following which the dosage may be reduced to 2,000 USP Units three times weekly for an additional three months.Induction of ovulation and pregnancy in the anovulatory, infertile woman in whom the cause of anovulation is secondary and not due to primary ovarian failure and who has been appropriately pre-treated with human menotropins (See prescribing information for menotropins for dosage and administration for that drug product).5,000 to 10,000 USP Units one day following the last dose of menotropins. (A dosage of 10,000 USP Units is recommended in the labeling for menotropins).Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit.

Novarel Official FDA information, side effects and uses.