• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's the best anal lube?

cant believe this is really a topic
this is minor.. You havent seen shit. I still get shocked over some of the subjects. I think the worst one yet was, Amputee Chicks!! Thats just wrong!!!

um not to point out the obvious but get her really excited first. being really horny makes pain not
so painful and lube her ass by eating it. it will also relax the muscle. you need to enter her really
slowly no matter what type of lube you use but once you're all the way in and take the first four
or five strokes you should be able to speed things up.

tell her this... baby, sweety... whatever she likes you to call her.... when we first met i couldn't stop
thinking about your ass. i love it nestled against me or when you're walking around the house... for
a long time all it takes is to look at your ass and i feel my cock wake up... so yea i'm kinda obsessed
with anal right now but i don't want to hurt you. i want to make it something we can both enjoy...

if she likes toys try getting her a cute little as in SMALL glass anal plug. try fucking her pussy doggy
style with the plug in... touch it wiggle it pull on it a little. get her used to associating anal and pleasure.
don't give up. rome wasn't built in a day. if you use sweet talk and charm she should be up to a good solid
pounding in a couple months. when she does agree to try it again reach your hand under her and play with
her clit while you're doing it. don't just focus on her ass.

Last edited:
um not to point out the obvious but get her really excited first. being really horny makes pain not
so painful and lube her ass by eating it. it will also relax the muscle. you need to enter her really
slowly no matter what type of lube you use but once you're all the way in and take the first four

tell her this... baby, sweety... whatever she likes you to call her.... when we first met i couldn't stop
thinking about your ass. i love it nestled against me or when you're walking around the house... for
a long time all it takes is to look at your ass and i feel my cock wake up... so yea i'm kinda obsessed
with anal right now but i don't want to hurt you. i want to make it something we can both enjoy...

if she likes toys try getting her a cute little as in SMALL glass anal plug. try fucking her pussy doggy
style with the plug in... touch it wiggle it pull on it a little. get her used to associating anal and pleasure.
don't give up. rome wasn't built in a day. if you use sweet talk and charm she should be up to a good solid
pounding in a couple months. when she does agree to try it again reach your hand under her and play with

wow - my dick is hard now. that's good shit right there.

:kissu:

:callme::callme::callme:

03009-original.jpg

...and this is why we love LW.

Up to this point, this WAS my favorite lube, LOL

Why pull out for anal? :hmmm:

:thumb:

Ya gotta love these two

WoW. I'd eat your ass...:analsex:and then give it a good pounding.

I like any of the WET product line. very good and does not fade quickly.

Sal

Back