• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what's the sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed

stormmakerr19

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed or been apart of personally?

The sluttiest thing I've ever witnessed was probably at this party, I was looking for the bathroom, and I walked into this room where three dudes were banging every hole on this chick, and there were like 10 other guys in the room, all naked and just waiting. Since I'm gay I did not join I do have my own stories but with the type of guys on here I won't share them unless someone asks.

What's the sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed or been apart of personally?

The sluttiest thing I've ever witnessed was probably at this party, I was looking for the bathroom, and I walked into this room where three dudes were banging every hole on this chick, and there were like 10 other guys in the room, all naked and just waiting. Since I'm gay I did not join I do have my own stories but with the type of guys on here I won't share them unless someone asks.

Definately share you're man-on-man action adventures!

Signed, retlaw :daydream:

I got a blow job in a crowded bar by some slut I just met. Does that count?

Sounds like the kind of thing a trannie would do . . just sayin' :lol:

Me and my buddy went to Daytona beach on a vacation in our early twenties. We met these 2 local chicks and they invited us back to their house. We started playing strip Uno. Haha. I know. Never heard of it either. Long story short the next thing I know they are both butt ass naked sitting up on the back of couch with their legs spread making out. This was awesome and then one dared me to eat both of their pussies one after the next. So that's what I did. I only ended up banging one of them and my buddy passed out and missed his chance.

I love whores that you don't have to pay for. I was nervous for a little while afterwards cuz I didn't wear a condom. STD's suck ass

lol^^^ very true. and i dont know that from experience!!!

Youve never lived until you've had your cock sucked by a trannie . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . apparently :coffee:

Been apart of
Went skinny dipping back in high school one chick didn't wanna go in so jokingly I said "if you don't wanna get in your blow me" she waited til we got out of the water and dropped to her knees right on the river bank sucked me off and swallowed lol. I didn't realize how slutty this was til she left in her own car lol she. could've left anytime but she waited til she got a mouthful

witnessed
Girl at work fucks anybody who will give her attention lol. She has severe daddy issues lmao I talk shit to her and treat her like a dumbass all day then ask if she still wants to fuck. the answer is always yes.
Stupid slutty whores are always fun as long as your not bangin em

IML Gear Cream!
Been apart of
Went skinny dipping back in high school one chick didn't wanna go in so jokingly I said "if you don't wanna get in your blow me" she waited til we got out of the water and dropped to her knees right on the river bank sucked me off and swallowed lol. I didn't realize how slutty this was til she left in her own car lol she. could've left anytime but she waited til she got a mouthful

witnessed
Girl at work fucks anybody who will give her attention lol. She has severe daddy issues lmao I talk shit to her and treat her like a dumbass all day then ask if she still wants to fuck. the answer is always yes.
Stupid slutty whores are always fun as long as your not bangin em

watched 2 of my friend (and recorded with my phone) banging this other girl friend of mine.
We were teenagers then but we did everything like adults did (lol)

Yea, I was 18, after she got shagged I was dropping her home, but I couldnt resist, i Banged her in my car after 2 of my friend banged her.

that was pretty slutty

I will let you guys know tomorrow after I go out with my girl tonight she's bi and a slut....this is why I love her.....lol

watched 2 of my friend (and recorded with my phone) banging this other girl friend of mine.

Yea, I was 18, after she got shagged I was dropping her home, but I couldnt resist, i Banged her in my car after 2 of my friend banged her.

that was pretty slutty

Hope your buddy's wore condoms. Hate to think you were churning their butter while in there.

Witnessed? I watched a chick fuck herself with the blade of a chef's knife. Covered it in mineral oil and made it disappear.

Same girl started fucking a stripper in the VIP at a trashy titty bar. I'm positive she had some sort of crotch critters.

IML Gear Cream!
moar stories!

What do you want to know? How when I was 16, a 35 year old woman pulled a train with about 8 of my friends and me? Or do you want to hear about the donkey shows in TJ or the Panamanian strippers who shoot golf balls across the bar with their twats?

that was pretty slutty

post the video up bro hahah

I've seen a lot of stuff since, but it seems like the most shocking thing I ever saw was a girl on her knees giving a guy a blowjob in the middle of Duval St. in Key West during Fantasy Fest -- if any of you are familiar w/ Fantasy Fest, its like Mardi Gras & Halloween all rolled up into one, and then held in the tropics in October. Imagine 100K people on Key West, all drunk or fucked up on something, milling around in the middle of afternoon.. and there's a guy getting a happy face.

This topic is awesome :D
I can't even imagine something that tops what I read
I really need a shower now :D

I live just outside detroit, in high school and early college age we would drive around downtown at night and fuck with bums and hookers.

So one time my guy friend was hammered and fucked an old black street bum for $1 on a bet with no rubber on. I think it was a girl, couldnt really tell lol. That was pretty slutty even for a guy. Still claims to have not caught anything.

One time at a prom or some dance, at the hotel afterward we are looking for one of our friends that is a girl, people are all like "oh shes in this room" we go in there and shes naked with 5 black guys fucking her with wine bottles and shit. We laughed and took pictures and left her there lol. good times.

So one time my guy friend was hammered and fucked an old black street bum for $1 on a bet with no rubber on. I think it was a girl, couldnt really tell lol. That was pretty slutty even for a guy. Still claims to have not caught anything.

I don't know what is more disgusting and scarier. The fact that you buddy fucked an old black bum for $1 or the idea the old black bum gave him a hard on! :analsex:

I saw a chick wearing a cat suit take it off and piss in a urinal in the mens washroom at a bar.Kinda cool she was hot

Back