• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What’s your favorite cycle while bulking? please mention the total package 😉

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
My bulking days are over because of age and blood pressure issues. When I was trying to win shows my favorite bulker was the following:(I’m hesitant to mention my doses because I don’t want any of you to think you should do the amount I did . I was on a mission to win shows and didn’t care if it killed me at the time. Cut my doses in half. I was foolish!
  • 600mg deca
  • 600mg equipoise
  • 1 gram sustanon
  • 50mg dbol daily(orals one month on, one month off)
  • 100mg Anadrol daily(orals one month on, one month off)
  • 5ius HGH preworkout

YourMuscleShop

Sales
Board Rep
Reaction score
My bulking days are over because of age and blood pressure issues. When I was trying to win shows my favorite bulker was the following:(I’m hesitant to mention my doses because I don’t want any of you to think you should do the amount I did . I was on a mission to win shows and didn’t care if it killed me at the time. Cut my doses in half. I was foolish!
  • 600mg deca
  • 600mg equipoise
  • 1 gram sustanon
  • 50mg dbol daily(orals one month on, one month off)
  • 100mg Anadrol daily(orals one month on, one month off)
  • 5ius HGH preworkout
i am sorry to hear that my brother, And yes please watch your health! Health is wealth 🙏🏼, Thank you for taking your time and sharing this info for us 🙏🏼 ( please let us know if we www.yourmuscleshop.com ) can be any help in your bodybuilding supplements needs 😀77F53B90-9DFB-40DB-B1E1-A71DF46EC9EA.gif