• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which MLB teams have made he best off season moves

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So what do you guys and gals think? Who has done the best job helping their team out this off season?

Boston. Especially if Clemens returns, that rotation would be unstoppable.

Put out lots of dough tho

Boston. Especially if Clemens returns, that rotation would be unstoppable.

Put out lots of dough tho

Yeah they did spend quite a bit of money. I hope the Japanese guy (can't spell his name w/o looking at it) pays off for them. I was telling Mino in another post that I thought that my beloved Orioles got it halfway right this time and did a good job of beefing up the bullpen and making it better, I have been begging for a long time that Angelos do something about his pitching. They are pretty solid through the lineup but have been extremely weak in pitching for the past several years.

I was reading some previous post and have to ask you how it feels to have a SEC man as your starting QB? All in good fun of course.

I hate Peter Angelos with a fiery passion. I was a major Orioles fan before I got my own franchise with the Nationals, and Angelos is one of the worst owners in history. Rememerb when he fired the manager of the year like, 10 years ago?

Plus he doesnt do shit except complain about nationals cable rights, now I cant watch my own teams games.

Haha about Jason Campbell, always glad to see people contributing and reading through the sports forum tho. Not a super active part of IM.

As far as his SECness goes, no one is perfect. :)

I hate him too. He took one of the best run teams form top to bottom and ruined it. I was a huge Campbell fan, he, Brown, and Williams were a dangerous backfield in 04, too bad we didn't get to play for the big one. Not saying we could have beat USC that year but would have definitely given the a better run than the overrated OK team did.

Yep, Auburn deff deserved their shot. The BCS needs to go, LSU mightve won t a playoff. Neither of those RB's in 04 for Auburn turned into much tho. Cadillac cost me a fantasy playoff game. :)

I am curious to see how Brown will be next year. Had a good rookie season, but was injured most of the season this year. Yeah Williams was no where near as good this year as he was last year.

I like the Randy Johnson trade and the Pettite signing. I like the fact that the Mets still look the same.

KC Royals. I think this will be there year.

:laugh:

Definately not the Phillies. I wish they would get more pitching and I would love them to get Manny from Boston. Him and Howard would put up monstrous #'s as the NL has weaker pitching.

Definately not the Phillies. I wish they would get more pitching and I would love them to get Manny from Boston. Him and Howard would put up monstrous #'s as the NL has weaker pitching.
The Phillies fans would eat Manny for lunch.

IML Gear Cream!
Cubs, period. Its not even close. However they will still take back seat to my Cardinals!

Umm the Jays of course.

i was hoping someone would say that.....its always yanks this, bosox that...the Jays have the best offence in baseball bar none, and if we can get 10-15 wins from our 3rd and 4th starters (whoever that ends up being) and the Doc and Burnett stay healthy, its going to get ugly in the AL East.

Prior/Wood=Bust!!!!

Which for the Cards=SWEET!

i was hoping someone would say that.....its always yanks this, bosox that...the Jays have the best offence in baseball bar none, and if we can get 10-15 wins from our 3rd and 4th starters (whoever that ends up being) and the Doc and Burnett stay healthy, its going to get ugly in the AL East.
The who???

the yankees finally went back to their roots and are stocking up the farm system!

Back