• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is the fastest white guy in the NFL?

Fastest white guy is probably Kevin Curtis of the Eagles. He ran a 4.21 40 yd dash a couple years back, which is world class speed.

One of the fastest I ever saw was Don Beebe from the Buffalo Bills.

Wiki

Prior to the NFL draft, Beebe was timed at 4.21 in the 40 yard dash, which he ran barefoot. He could run a 4.3 in full pads, and is still considered one of the fastest players in NFL history.

sb27-2.jpg

what do you think the average 40 yard dash is for a medium sized 15 year old?

What about that Danny Woodhead guy from the Pats? He is pretty damn fast.

Interesting stuff-

Danny Woodhead ran an excellent 40 time of 4.33 at pro day, and also ran the 100 meters in 10.5 in college. Tremendous times in the quickness and agility drills at pro day as well.

Marc Mariani ran a 4.48 40 at pro day

Of course, sometimes agility drills and 40 times don't tell the whole story. Some guys have field speed that seems to excel any timed drill. In any case, very fast guys.

Interesting stuff-

Danny Woodhead ran an excellent 40 time of 4.33 at pro day, and also ran the 100 meters in 10.5 in college. Tremendous times in the quickness and agility drills at pro day as well.

Of course, sometimes agility drills and 40 times don't tell the whole story. Some guys have field speed that seems to excel any timed drill. In any case, very fast guys.

Agree completely with this. There are so many guys out there who have quick 40 times but doesnt necessary make them a good player. Other factors such as being ellusive with the speed, brave and durable are massive factors too, especially the bravery one.

Bebee made the most of his speed.

I remember he had a rep as an extremely hard worker, and a good teammate. Too bad he'll always be remembered for the Leon Lett deal. At least he was on the right end of the play. Love the guys who come from nowhere and have great careers like that.

Ran a 4.29 40, but hasn't contributed much due to injuries.

IML Gear Cream!
why are white people usually slower then other races?

I disagree with this. I understand the 100m final in the olympics is usually all back but how does that make white people slower then all other races too? When was the last time an asian, arab, polynesian or any other race you can think of was in the final either?

Interesting stuff-

Danny woodhead played at a d2 school called chadron state its only about 2 hours from were i live. I have a few buddies playin for chadron right now

my mom's husband is black and we're a pretty open joking family so if you're overly sensitive then don't read further......i asked him why black people are so fast.....he said "adaptation".....i was like wtf?....."you try running from lions and tigers and over time you adapt"

Back