• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is your favorite sponsor and why?

Who's your fav sponsor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IML Gear Cream!
Unclez hands down

Out of the three I would have to say WP because it's the only sponsor out of those listed that I've used :roflmao:. I've won freebies on two different occasions, and both times he sent MORE FREEBIES with the FREEBIES. The quality of the gear was outstanding. EQ was smooth and vials were filled to the top! Yes the prices might seem ridiculous but the quality is bar-none, not to mention there are always freebies in his goodie bags. Not having to worry as much about an abscess (from bad bad gear) helps me sleep better at night too :roflmao:

I would probably go with EK next for the selection, prices, and reputation for quality.

Price is great, quality is top notch, GREAT customer service, great packaging & he helped me gained 30 pounds of dry muscle on my first cycle :) Ima have to go with uncle Z

I like all of these sponsors.

They all have good products but if I had to choose just one I would go with Euroking. Euroking has good products at a good value. His shipping times are also good. I have used different brands and then switched to Euroking's products and all of a sudden my gains take off again. Recently I used his Pharm grade Primobolan and it is the strongest Primo I have ever used in my life. Euroking has very potent products at a good price.

Euroking gets my vote.

IML Gear Cream!
Get off your knees Heavy..

I have only used two online sources. Z has my vote...super fast and great communication

Euroking wins the vote!

never have i used such top quality than from world-pharm
shipment came in less than a damn week. ordered on friday and came next thursday
and gear is top of the line

WP is the only sponsor that is legit here. Yeah, if you order from the rest you will get something in the mail but there it is either counterfeit or just bunk, Unless you are a moderator then you might get something of value.

I'll pay a few extra dollars to WP. I know I'm not getting counterfeit/bunk gear. I know its sterile, dosed correct and what is on the label is what is inside the vial.

It would be nice it if a non bias test of all the sponsors gear could be done.

WP is by far the best sponsor here. The people that have a problem with him are the ones that can't afford him or bitch about not getting enough free gear.

WP is the only sponsor that is legit here. Yeah, if you order from the rest you will get something in the mail but there it is either counterfeit or just bunk, Unless you are a moderator then you might get something of value.

I'll pay a few extra dollars to WP. I know I'm not getting counterfeit/bunk gear. I know its sterile, dosed correct and what is on the label is what is inside the vial.

WP is by far the best sponsor here. The people that have a problem with him are the ones that can't afford him or bitch about not getting enough free gear.

I don't think that's reallllllly whats going on.....

world pharma is very very good, def the highest quality. but ive had good experiences with other companies too. many sponsors are very legit here

this poll seemed to be more a competition of who has the most reps. just sayin :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
your in AA and your doing steroids?..... the reason I am asking is because I am also a 12 stepper and have been thinking about the whole steroids and recovery thing....

Thanks for all again who trust to my prods i sale in my shop and my service.
I do my best to make customers happy.

thanks again.

Smart move not ordering from these scammers. Napsgear sucks!

Actually the gear you get from Naps is quite good! It's the shipping that I didn't like!

But I'm reading that they are working on new shipping techniques that will speed up the delivery times! If thats the case they will be G2G!

I am going with Z, good prices, quality and reasonable turn-around time.

Smart move not ordering from these scammers. Napsgear sucks!

There is a much better way of going about getting your problems solved. This is will do nothing constructive or helpful.

In the future, if you have issues I would advise you to please contact a rep. for help.

Please knock off the BS - NOW! Thank you. :winkfinger:

Back