• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Your Super Bowl Picks

ccorces1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who do you have winning this weekend and then taking home the rings? i'm gonna go with Brady and the Pats vs Rexy and the Bears w/ Brady taking the trophy back to Foxboro yet again

colts v bears - colts win by heavy dwight freeney style pressure on grossman

common guys, this is the colts year, they are going to punish the pats sunday, they are out for blood, and you know manning is due for that huge game, just watch, i will not be wrong

colts v bears - colts win by heavy dwight freeney style pressure on grossman

common guys, this is the colts year, they are going to punish the pats sunday, they are out for blood, and you know manning is due for that huge game, just watch, i will not be wrong

... we'll see about that ...

super what?

Bowl?

Is that like bowling for dollars. Chicago vs. New England. Interesting never heard of bowling for dollars broken up into regions

it would interest me to hear from someone who thinks that the real superbowl isnt in indianapolis, does anyone think an nfc team can win the bowl

Pat's vs. Bears

TB, BB and Kraft take it home again.

Although I'm still on the edge about the Bears making it. NO is looking pretty damn good.

it would interest me to hear from someone who thinks that the real superbowl isnt in indianapolis, does anyone think an nfc team can win the bowl

Yes the Saints. The frikin Bears are you kidding me. The bearsl, come on now. They are a fluke. They will get owned on Sunday. The bears. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: As for the AFC, I would love to see Indy go. Tom Brady is so good though. He has only lost 1 game in the playoffs.

i think it will be bears vs indy. bears d vs indy o should be one hell of a game if they both make it

I think it will be the Colts vs Saints. I am really hoping that the Colts beat the pats more than anything, but I really think that the Saints D will give Grossman a lot of different looks and they will blitz enough to keep him off balance and have a shitty game, but then again I have been wrong before.

IML Gear Cream!
super what?

Bowl?

Is that like bowling for dollars. Chicago vs. New England. Interesting never heard of bowling for dollars broken up into regions

Playoffs? Your talking about playoffs? Playoffs?

It's in Miami, son.

I think it will be the Colts vs Saints. I am really hoping that the Colts beat the pats more than anything, but I really think that the Saints D will give Grossman a lot of different looks and they will blitz enough to keep him off balance and have a shitty game, but then again I have been wrong before.

Colts v. Saints :thumb:

Saints Vs. Pats Vs. Larry Flynt

Saints win....that would be cool after Katrina

Bears vs. Colts! It's the ultimate super bowl for this region! I'm in NW Indiana (45 mins from Chicago.) It's like a fantasy game! I want the Bears to take it though! Sexy Rexy has to remove his head from his tushy though! They are going to fight against NO though. It wont be easy but I think they'll pull it off! Wooooooo!

We are actually going to Chicago Saturday to hang out and I'm fired up to feel the energy from the Bears buzz!

We are actually going to Chicago Saturday to hang out and I'm fired up to feel the energy from the Bears buzz!

Way to jump on the bandwagon.
Bandwagon.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
:lol: Well, actually...we have to return some Christmas presents and want to see the fireworks they do every weekend. Bandwagon if we were only going with intentions of catching Bears mania. Lucky bf actually is likely going to the game on Sunday.

Saints Vs. Pats Vs. Larry Flynt

Saints win....that would be cool after Katrina

I'm sorry but everyone that says this sounds retarded.

Saints R gunnuh win cuz of kutrina! yuk yuk

Looks like Payton is already folding! :p

Peyton Manning Looking Forward To Ninth Annual Super-Bowl-Watching Party
January 18, 2007 | | Onion Sports

INDIANAPOLIS, IN—Colts quarterback Peyton Manning said Monday he is looking forward to wrapping up his football season and relaxing with friends and family while watching the Super Bowl, a tradition that goes back nine years in Manning's house and far longer in his extended family. "I believe in working hard each and every Sunday, but when the Super Bowl rolls around, that's my day to relax," Manning told reporters during a break from preparing for the upcoming AFC championship matchup against the Patriots. "As far as I myself am concerned, it's never gotten any better than spending Super Bowl Sunday watching the big game on TV surrounded by family and friends, like I have ever since I can remember." Manning said that the experience of watching the game was his main source of enjoyment, but if he was forced to choose, he would probably be rooting for Tom Brady to "win another one."

And a little joke to get into the spirit of things...........

Payton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.

They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window.
"Payton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Payton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a navy blue and red sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel.

Payton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB who had one of the best records in the league, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Payton?"

"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: Payton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

SEE EVEN GOD IS A PATRIOTS FAN.......

And a little joke to get into the spirit of things...........

Payton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.

They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window.
"Payton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Payton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a navy blue and red sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel.

Payton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB who had one of the best records in the league, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Payton?"

"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: Payton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

SEE EVEN GOD IS A PATRIOTS FAN.......

OUCH!!! Go Pats GO!!!

:eek:

TIME
3:38

QTR
4th

NEW ORLEANS 0 7 7 0 14
CHICAGO 3 13 2 21 39

Ummmm I pick Chicago and...... Hmmm let me think about this.

Oh well...
Final
Saints 14

Bears 39

Man ,Hammer will just :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
the Bears
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
I will never hear the end.
:laugh: :wits: :laugh:

Back