• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Yum yum!

wrbk319

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today I just tried the best tasting oatmeal ever! I had a cup of oats with a scoop of chocolate whey protein and a tsp of peanut butter. It was the best tasting oats I've ever had!

Anyone else do creative stuff with their oats? =P

Yanick

Amor Fati
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i eat them raw with some whey protein+water. Or raw with herbal tea. lol.

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
I eat mine raw too with whey.

hey yan...the next blog entry I make, I am going to talk about that old undulating periodization program that I had written awhile back that you did (where you do power for upper/strength for lower on one day and vice versa on the other).

Yanick

Amor Fati
Registered Member
Reaction score
I eat mine raw too with whey.

hey yan...the next blog entry I make, I am going to talk about that old undulating periodization program that I had written awhile back that you did (where you do power for upper/strength for lower on one day and vice versa on the other).

Sounds great bro, i quite enjoy reading your blogs, very insightful stuff.

I remember that program it was tough but very effective. I just overdid the volume a bit and started regressing after about week 4. Didn't know too much about unloading and such in those days.