• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Assault weapons ban dropped from Senate bill

I'm hoping prices return to more normal I am looking to do some shopping next month :/

Now they are going to try and pass the other stuff as "sensible measures" we must remain vigilant and continue to harass our representatives to vote against any and all worthless gun control measures.

Told you that shit wasn't going anywhere. Be ready for the next time they try to wangle your ass.

:clapping: and like bio chem pointed out;

"Now they are going to try and pass the other stuff as "sensible measures" we must remain vigilant and continue to harass our representatives to vote against any and all worthless gun control measures."

We must keep fighting!

Majority Leader Harry Reid will remove an assault weapons ban from a package of gun reform legislation, and offer it separately as an amendment.

Its just a tactic to introduce it another way. Nothing has changed.

IML Gear Cream!
Bullshit! If one of those feckless politicians kids/grand kids whatever was in school and some maniac killed a bunch of their kids, you could bet your ass there would be some kind of reform.

But it wasn't, it was someone else's kids.

They just played on this countries heart strings once again.

Bullshit! If one of those feckless politicians kids/grand kids whatever was in school and some maniac killed a bunch of their kids, you could bet your ass there would be some kind of reform.

yup.

can't say I ever remember something like this going down at a private school ever in my lifetime. only in the movie "TAPS" way back in the day in the early 80's.

It's funny here anyone is so dense as to believe an assault weapons ban or mag capacity limit will protect anyone in an unarmed school. Someone could walk in with a samurai sword and do the same amount of damage.

It's funny here anyone is so dense as to believe an assault weapons ban or mag capacity limit will protect anyone in an unarmed school. Someone could walk in with a samurai sword and do the same amount of damage.

yeah, because we have seen so many mass murders at schools using samurai sword.

I think I should have the right to buy a tank too.

can't say I ever remember something like this going down at a private school ever in my lifetime. only in the movie "TAPS" way back in the day in the early 80's.

Taps, with mark breland, I remember that flick.

Now those cadets would've been burned out of that school or burned alive.

yeah, because we have seen so many mass murders at schools using samurai sword.

I think I should have the right to buy a tank too.

And we are back to the irrational emotional response that the liberals use to cloud the issue. No one has argued citizens should be allowed to own tanks. The point being that if you ban assault weapons (all rifles, assault or otherwise only account for about 400 deaths/year in the US. way to protect people :rolleyes: ) they are just going to use some other weapon. Banning assault weapons doesn't protect anyone. These deaths still would have happened had AR's never even been invented. I know this because the kid at Sandyhook also had handguns and shotguns. Banning all firearms doesn't do crap either, as we see England still has plenty of crime and murders. They just use other weapons. Sorry to use common sense. but the discussion needed it

And we are back to the irrational emotional response that the liberals use to cloud the issue. No one has argued citizens should be allowed to own tanks. The point being that if you ban assault weapons (all rifles, assault or otherwise only account for about 400 deaths/year in the US. way to protect people :rolleyes: ) they are just going to use some other weapon. Banning assault weapons doesn't protect anyone. These deaths still would have happened had AR's never even been invented. I know this because the kid at Sandyhook also had handguns and shotguns. Banning all firearms doesn't do crap either, as we see England still has plenty of crime and murders. They just use other weapons. Sorry to use common sense. but the discussion needed it

The phrase you're looking for is, "straw man fallacy."

You've nailed it. Once they ban assault rifles, the killing sprees will be done with hand guns. They they're ban those. Then someone will use a hunting rifle. Then they'll ban those. Then people will use knives. Then they'll ban big knives. Then someone'll use a small knife. Ban. Then a baseball bat. Ban or heavily restricted. And on and on... How do I know that's the path? Because that's pretty much what's happened in the UK. And what's happening there now? The gangs of Eastern Europe and the Middle East are beating cops to death, so they're talking about giving guns back to the just the police. That's right, armed police and unarmed civilians. That's exactly what the Founding Fathers did not want.

It's hilarious that people who don't trust the government want to go down that path.

I would also like some LAW's (light anti-tank weapons), are those legal?

If not they should be I need to blow some shit up! :shooter:

Oh, and some hand grenades, those will come in handy too!

Have either of you served in the military? if not STFU because you don't know what you're talking about.

I have driven tanks, shot LAW's, shot M-60's, threw live grenades, etc. no civilian needs military style weapons, we have our awesome government to protect us form all of this "terrorism" remember. :rolleyes:

The days of militias are far gone, the second amendment needs to be revised.

No one is arguing the strawman argument. Did they ban assault rifles, no. But they did ban lawn darts those killed 3 kids.

see what I mean ?

no, I am serious I have some land and I want to exercise my constitutional rights to protect myself and my land, therefore I want to have a tank.

ironmaglabs must be doing quite well. I didn't realize you had a spare 8.58M laying around. Good for you

ironmaglabs must be doing quite well. I didn't realize you had a spare 8.58M laying around. Good for you

yes it is my friend, I could retire right now if I wanted to. :)
but unlike most Americans I prefer to work my ass off everyday rather than bitching about gun laws.

No one is arguing the strawman argument. Did they ban assault rifles, no. But they did ban lawn darts those killed 3 kids.

see what I mean ?

I'm sorry were lawn darts protected in the bill of rights? I don't remember reading that part

yes it is my friend, I could retire right now if I wanted to. :)
but unlike most Americans I prefer to work my ass off everyday rather than bitching about gun laws.

and yet you are spending your time currently bitching about gun laws.

I would also like some LAW's (light anti-tank weapons), are those legal?

If not they should be I need to blow some shit up! :shooter:

Oh, and some hand grenades, those will come in handy too!

Have either of you served in the military? if not STFU because you don't know what you're talking about.

I have driven tanks, shot LAW's, shot M-60's, threw live grenades, etc. no civilian needs military style weapons, we have our awesome government to protect us form all of this "terrorism" remember. :rolleyes:

The days of militias are far gone, the second amendment needs to be revised.
You don't have to have served in the military to understand basic history, and the second amendment. so you can suck my dick. Your precious obama didn't serve and you still support his views.

You don't have to have served in the military to understand basic history, and the second amendment. so you can suck my dick. Your precious obama didn't serve and you still support his views.

Obviously you don't now or understand history because you don't know what the second amendment was created for.

I figured you didn't, you're the type that would sit in a political seat and send people to war to die when you yourself have zero experience in the military or war.

You live in Utah, don't you have at least 3 or 4 wives do suck your dick? oh you must be gay, sorry I don't swing that way,

I did not vote for Obama either term, nor am I a liberal or a democrat, I am just logical.

Back