• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Assault weapons ban dropped from Senate bill

IML Gear Cream!
UN peacekeepers. out of almost 95K troops 117 of them are from the US for the grand total of .12%. and if you look at the majority of the country's whose member states comprise the largest percentage of troops. they will have ZERO problems firing on Americans.

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/contributors/2013/jan13_1.pdf

there are also dozens of private global security firms out there with tens of thousands of personnel. that would also have zero problems with firing on American's. don't be so naive as to think what the US government wouldn't do to those in the now growing underclass. as US history shows they can and will do anything they want.

lots of people talk a good game until the bullets start buzzing by their heads. and anybody that has been in combat knows exactly what I'm talking about. and all of those cheap ass papermache houses that they have built all over the country don't stop bullets for shit. and don't forget that 50% of the country is obese. wtf are a bunch of fat stupid, lazy, junk food and reality tv watching bastards going to do when the shit hits the fan? die...

so in your scenario the US government invites foreign soldiers on US soil to contain the revolting population? damn, and i thought i was a radical on this issue:geewhiz:

It's dropped. For now.

so in your scenario the US government invites foreign soldiers on US soil to contain the revolting population? damn, and i thought i was a radical on this issue:geewhiz:

not my scenario the leaders of this country....

U.S Dept of State
Joint Statement by the India - U.S. Joint Working Group on UN Peacekeeping

U.N. peace keeping troops in U.S. Soil, BUT WHY? - YouTube

* there is never a smoking gun in regards to half of this stuff but if you put all the pieces together, there's nothing good coming in the future for the majority. if you've ever read any of the UN resolutions from the website of which i've read every single one since the UN was formed. 90% of the text and verbiage is in regards to natural resources. which ultimately are the basic building blocks of the means of production and economy's. same thing goes for the federal reserves beige book. they are texts filled with the coldest language you could imagine. basically breaking down the global population into one of two groups, producers or consumers. now which one are you?

you should do what I have just started to do. bought some 80% AR-15, AR-10 lowers and some 1911 frames and complete them myself. just so there is no record with the ATF of these weapons even being in existence. then they go to a very safe place, just in case.

Where you finding the 80% receivers LAM? They have pretty much dried up. I bought a couple AR15's and just finished machining a 80% Commander sized 1911 receiver. Those things are getting pretty scarce with all the panic buying.

Where you finding the 80% receivers LAM? They have pretty much dried up. I bought a couple AR15's and just finished machining a 80% Commander sized 1911 receiver. Those things are getting pretty scarce with all the panic buying.

That is what I would like to know. Where to get the 80% complete receivers and who do you have finish them up?

I got mine at Guns for Sale - Online Gun Auction - Buy Guns at GunBroker.com but you can also find them at:

AR-15 RECEIVERS

https://colfaxtactical.com/products.html

KT Ordnance - Dillon, MT - Order Page

Lower Receivers

how did you get your rails to match up on the 1911?

That is what I would like to know. Where to get the 80% complete receivers and who do you have finish them up?

in order for it to be all legal with the ATF you have to complete the millwork yourself. you can do it with a drill press and the right bits and a jig from cncguns below. I bought the jigs and am going to send them off to one of my buddies when I'm done with them and we are going to pass them around to our other friends.

CNCGUNSMITHING - www.cncguns.com - AR15 80% Lower Receiver Tutorial

great instructions at this site, I also have a more complete PDF I can email to you.

Even the term "assault weapon" is misleading. There is no such category of weapon. All guns are weapons capable of assault. Guns are here to stay in the U.S.

Back