• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

10 x body weight?

Katia7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When they say to eat 10x body weight for fat loss, is that every day (when you're working out too) or just on rest days?

Personally I think 10x body weight is too extreme for anyone, especially if you are exercising and are active most of the day...this will lead to lean muscle loss and is not conducive to LBM preservation. 10x BW should only be used the last one or two weeks of a cut, IMO, and only if you have hit a major stumbling block..which can be overcome by more carb-ups or switching your diet up like using carb cycling, though, instead of continuing to cut calories...But to answer you question, yes, it means every day, but obviously you tamper with macros to suit the energy output of that day...assuming you're not going 0 carb on this diet.

Peace.

who says that?

I disagree, there is no simple calorie formula, everyone is different. I guess it "might" give you a ball park range.

10x my bw, that would put be me at around 1900 calories per day, I would lose my muscle!

If you're going to do that...............do 11, 12 or 13................

11 being slow metabolism.........12 being moderate..........13 being fast................................ X's your bw

think about that for a minute, obviously to burn fat you need to be burning more then you are eating, so it all would depend on how much you are burning.:booty: theres some funny ass faces on here.. haha

think about that for a minute, obviously to burn fat you need to be burning more then you are eating, so it all would depend on how much you are burning. theres some funny ass faces on here.. haha

yes I know that... the thing with me is.. I'm 110lb (just a high bf), so I wanted to know if 1100 was only on rest days or workout days too?[

When I am dieting the calories on my rest days are slightly lower because I am missing one meal, my post work out shake obviously.

i think it can be done in the fact that people could take more advantage of a balnced approach vs a moderate fat and protein , low carb approach. As long as your nutrients are timed properly and cardio is at a moderate pace 30 minutes 4-5 times a week. I see it not being a problem. But again carbs are protein sparing so with a 40/40/20 approach it would work just fine. one just has to experiment with it. But I would probably add a refeed days every 5-7 days to keep thyroid going. Honestly i belive all od these formulas have a error margin rate of 20% and should be based on lean body mass and not by body weight. This is one of the major mistakes people make when dieting down they recalcualte things according to body weight vs theiur actual lean mass and wonder way they never end up in the conditoin they need to be in..

i thought to cut, should be eating

10 x body weight for slow metabolism
11 x body for mod
12 x body w for fast

Back