• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Curt James' training journal

IML Gear Cream!
I Googled "curtjames" and looked at the images they have under that name.

http://milkcratedigest.com/2008/08/26/crate-lifting/comment-page-1/

crate_lifting_lrg.jpg

Monday, April 12, 2010

Back/Biceps
Pull Downs
150 X 10, 10
One armed dumbbell rows
70 X 10, 8
Seated rows
150 X 10, 10
Barbell curls
75 X 10, 11
Hammer curls
40's X 10
Cardio, Life Fitness 3.5 speed @ 3.5 incline X 10 minutes

20' long, reptilian body, horse's head, bat wings and a long, forked tail!

And at the diner now enjoying a cup of black coffee and the tale of THE JERSEY DEVIL!!!

One of the strangest tales along America???s Atlantic Seaboard is undoubtedly that of the Jersey Devil, a creature that is believed by some to be a mythical creature and by others, a real-life monster of flesh and blood.

Its origins date back to when New Jersey was still a British colony.

According to the legend, Mrs. Jane Leeds came from a poor family who eked out an existence in the Pine Barrens of Jersey, a rugged place with vast forests, sandy soil and patches of swamp.

In 1735, Mrs. Leeds discovered that she was pregnant with her 13th child. She complained to her friends and relatives that the ???Devil can take the next one???, and he did.

When the baby was born, he was a monster! He immediately took on a grotesque appearance and grew to more than 20 feet long, with a reptilian body, a horse???s head, bat wings and a long, forked tail.

ZOINKS!!!

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I think I married her.

Ouch. lol

But, no, that would be my brother, now happily divorced.

Checking "The JuggahNAAAUUUT Legend" next!!! :D

what's up bud?

^Hey, how's the ink and what's cookin'? :D

I'm on the treadmill for another 15 minutes or so. Another compressed workout due to procratinating ways or habit I seem unable to break.

Still, a great workout from my perspective. Whhhyyyy, I just bet my arms are pumped to 14 7/8" and my chest to 46. grrr HARDCORE!!!

(Uh, is there such a thing a "mild core"?)

Here's tonight's doings:

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
Incline DB benches 3 sets of 8-10
55's X 10, 60's X 6 + negative
Chest Machine 3 sets of 8-10
90 X 15, 100 X 8
Dip machine 3 sets of 8-10
150 X 6, 140 X 10
Pec deck 3 sets of 8-10
115 X 10
Seated DB Press 3 sets of 8-10
30's X 10, 7
Single-arm machine tricep extensions 3 sets of 8-10
30# X 15
Treadmill 3.5 incline 3.5 speed X 20:00

About ten minutes to go on the above noted 20:00.

I knocked a set or two off every exercise to get it all done plus the cardio in about 50 minutes.

Curt is so badass that his idea of cardio is seeing how fast he can run from a pack of bloodthirsty werewolves until his cooldown, at which point he turns on the werewolves and slaughters them while laughing and texting at the same time and drinks his All in 1.

IML Gear Cream!
Are you actually posting this while you are exercising?

Curt is so badass that his idea of cardio is seeing how fast he can run from a pack of bloodthirsty werewolves until his cooldown, at which point he turns on the werewolves and slaughters them while laughing and texting at the same time and drinks his All in 1.

This.

Okay, okay! No werewolves. Trip, it's 3.5 on a treadmill, simple copy/paste from my BlackBerry to my training journal. :nerd:

Speaking of werewolves, though...

YouTube Video

I was going to watch the trailer, but I'm not sure I qualify for "Appropriate Audience". Probably not :(

hmmm looks like me on a low carb day

Hey, I finally got the pics and videos from Saturday's show uploaded.

Handsome bastards here:

juggernaut_ocbeasterregionals.jpg

:thumbs:

I was going to watch the trailer, but I'm not sure I qualify for "Appropriate Audience". Probably not :(

How so? :hmmm:

Off to Gold's for some cardio next.

^Hey, how's the ink and what's cookin'? :D

I'm on the treadmill for another 15 minutes or so. Another compressed workout due to procratinating ways or habit I seem unable to break.

Still, a great workout from my perspective. Whhhyyyy, I just bet my arms are pumped to 14 7/8" and my chest to 46. grrr HARDCORE!!!

(Uh, is there such a thing a "mild core"?)

Here's tonight's doings:

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
Incline DB benches 3 sets of 8-10
55's X 10, 60's X 6 + negative
Chest Machine 3 sets of 8-10
90 X 15, 100 X 8
Dip machine 3 sets of 8-10
150 X 6, 140 X 10
Pec deck 3 sets of 8-10
115 X 10
Seated DB Press 3 sets of 8-10
30's X 10, 7
Single-arm machine tricep extensions 3 sets of 8-10
30# X 15
Treadmill 3.5 incline 3.5 speed X 20:00

About ten minutes to go on the above noted 20:00.

I knocked a set or two off every exercise to get it all done plus the cardio in about 50 minutes.

Good work here. All is good in my world. Looking to do some more on my back at the end of the month. Weights are going good right now too.

Why does that guy look familiar? He's got sort of a Alton Brown thing going on..lol.:hmmm:

alton-brown-WI-0908-lg-30759900.jpg

Alton Brown, American chef, cinematographer, author, and actor.

And a Happy (belated) Birthday to juggernaut from his doppelgänger (??)!

hbdjuggernaut.jpg

Good work here. All is good in my world. Looking to do some more on my back at the end of the month. Weights are going good right now too.

Excellent!
icon14.gif

:DWait a minute......Is that Juggie?

juggernaut_ocbeasterregionals.jpg

If it's any consolation, I was going to say Alton Brown and Woody Harrelson's love child....physically impossible, of course..but you get the gist.

Back